The Best Time to Become a Trader

Rate this topic

Forex market is a place of losses. Loss is a must thing in this market. A trader doesn't know what will happen in future. So, when he is going to place a trade, he should think about the losses he may face. Before starting the trade he should make his exit strategy. He should plan that how much he can afford losses, when he should exit from the market. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I always make my exit strategy before I enter into the market. My broker helps me to make my loss affordable by stop loss.

On 5/25/2021 at 8:39 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of an existing broker must be able to run properly, this is done so that traders can be more optimal in surviving and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the TRUE ECN Forex Broker FXOpen GLOBAL 🙂

Traders should maintain their risk under control. That’s why leverage will not have much of an impact. If traders don't understand how to use leverage, test it demo account first. It is the best way to familiarize yourself with the leverage ratio before real trading. Nowadays many brokers like Eurotrader offer this kind of trading account to their traders.

9 hours ago, maspluto said:

That risk will always exist in everything, so it is important for traders to be more optimal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We must understand and always try to reduce the amounts of Risks that are associated while doing our trades.

• 2 weeks later...

Loss is common. But many traders still want to make money with forex. Even small traders can participate in this business. It depends on how much you want. Forex trading is related to real money, which causes panic all the time during trading. Also, you need to make sure your broker is reputable and reliable. Brokers must be regulated and licensed like Eurotrader.

11 hours ago, David Meyers said:

Loss is common. But many traders still want to make money with forex. Even small traders can participate in this business. It depends on how much you want. Forex trading is related to real money, which causes panic all the time during trading. Also, you need to make sure your broker is reputable and reliable. Brokers must be regulated and licensed like Eurotrader.

We will have to understand where we are doing wrong so that we can minimize the Losses in our trades.

• 2 weeks later...

After age of majority , at any time a person can be a trader but one should keep in mind that, traders and profits are deferent things. You can be a trader at any time but you can not profit if you have lack of knowledge and business strategy .  Therefore trader should practice more and must be gained trading knowledge and connected with a trustworthy broker.    

On 6/24/2021 at 10:04 AM, uncle gober said:

in forex there will never be an instant, so it is important for traders to be able to be more optimal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations together with Tickmill.

I have seen many traders are doing their trading without a proper plan of action which is not a good thing.