The Best Time to Become a Trader

Rate this topic

“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?

Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader

Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

Source: www.tallinex.com

• 3 months later...

Forex trading is not easy way of money making! This is the most standard way of earning, that’s way, and professional Forex traders are successful in their daily life too! It would be better, if a new trader can start his learning process with a trainer, but I was unable to arrange the cost of a professional trainer! By the way, I am really thankful to TradingBanks broker because of their amazing educational materials in their learning section!

In my sense there is no better or best time to be a trader. Being a trader is the matter of choice, passion and integrity. It is not very easy to become a trader and make your living out of it. There are always certain challenges that should be gone through. The main part to become a better trader is gaining knowledge about the market which will be effective in trading to make profit. Trade 24 is the broker where a vast resources about making successful trading is given without any restriction. Such explanations are very easy to understand and pretty easy to trade on the basis of it. 

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban
On 3/1/2017 at 10:10 PM, ForexMartTrader said:

If you are very determined to achieve financial success through forex trading, nothing can probably stand in your way. Most excuses given by traders for failure in the forex market can ultimately be traced to fault that is of their own making. 

in earning in forex trading, it is necessary to always to strive to learn, because every trader wants to make a profit, it is necessary to always try at doing. Not an easy in forex trading because more can get the profit that by always having a good motivation

At any age you can start trading but at least you need to 18+ years to open an account. I started my trading when I was still a student. If anyone here is involved with binary options trading they can open an account with lxmarkets.com ! Lx is the best broker for options trading. It gives world class organizations to its clients. It has amazing client bolster accessible for 24/5. You can in a split second deposit and withdraw cash into and from your account.

Foreign exchange trading is really the biggest game in financial market. In forex markets there are so many types of people doing this business and earning money basis on their capabilities. But not all of them are the big players of this market. The big players of this market are corporates, banks, multinational companies and some forex traders. I am so determined to achieve that level of success with TryMarkets.

Better late than never. So, now is the best time to join trading business. Some people try forex trading as part time and some join trading when they have nothing to do. At any age and at any stage of life you can join trading. Trust me this the place where you can earn huge money. I love to do forex trading. Because I can run business 24 hours of a day from any corner of the world. Because ECNCAPITAL is always behind me to hold me in all steps.

• 3 years later...

Become a good trader is not an easy task. Many traders lose their money everyday in this risky market. If you want to become a good trader, you need to learn all the secrets of success in the Forex market. You need to have enough knowledge about forex market. On the other hand, you need a reliable and regulated broker to trade and make money from this market easily.

I am a trader. I am currently trading with Forex4you. I always try to become professional in this market. I always try to make plans to make money from this market. My broker always helps me to make money from this risky market. They are very helpful. I am very pleased with their services.

• 1 month later...

Many take up trading as they consider it the simplest way of earning funds. It is also the easiest way of losing funds. The stock market, by no means, is for the faint heart. Even you do not win or lose during the trading sessions, but before the trading hours open.

Of course, there is a share broker who guides you in every step of investment, but there are some traits you need to develop by yourself. Some of the characteristics are –

·         Successful traders have a plan in place and do their homework diligently.

·         The significant error from the traders’ end is over trading. A disciplined trader knows when to build positions and when to trade light.

·         Such people are always cautious and know that every trade is another trade because they follow money management techniques.

·         New traders often book profits too early as they want to enjoy the winning feeling. Knowledgeable traders, on the other hand, lose trading equity if they are satisfied with booking small profits.

·         Trading is a life-time process, and you keep learning from your mistakes. It is not something you can master within a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beginner's trading life is usually perfect for gathering a lot of information. The more a beginner trader learns, the more he will be able to develop his trading experience. The key to earning money is in professional trading life. Regular success is possible in professional trading life. Many traders join trading and expect profit but their attitude is never acceptable. You only have to think about profit when you gain proper knowledge about trading.

2020 is the best time to become a trader due to covid-19 pandemic. Covid-19 came to world as heath issue. However, it increases trading activity and volatility in the marker. Many people want to earn money from home due to lockdown. Forex is the best place to do that. Trader just to open an account with a broker and broker will give them access to trade in the market. However, almost all broker like Eurotrader provide free demo account.

Forex Broker helps traders to execute their trade easily and smoothly. Traders need to choose the broker wisely. By choosing wrong broker While I trade in the market I rely on Forex4you. This broker has tight spreads, unblemished execution, dynamic leverage and ease of trading facilities than any other broker in the forex market. Anyone can easily trade with the help of this broker.

Without TP Global FX broker I have never traded with any other brokers till the long journey in my trading. This is the best broker and offer complete package of trading facilities. By their good support now I have become a knowledgeable trader. They give – high trading leverage, narrow spread, various trading indicators, smart bridge of technology, one account, multiple trading facility, 50 plus currency pairs, secured trading funds and many other.

• 6 months later...