Good broker must have helpful customer service

I know the value of money and I know how difficult it is to earn it. I was looking for ways to earn more money and this brought me to the CToption platform. While doing my research I found many reviews of them, but it did not help me to decide whether I was going to invest my money in this company or not.

However, what I’ve retained on the various blogs I visited is that this broker has a very helpful customer service and good educational tools. So after much reflection I have decided to give them a chance anyway. I will try to keep you guys updated of my experience. Till now, CToption is good to me.

Guest Forex Grandeur

I am glad to be trading on CToption for 6 months already and I find the percentage payout fair. They have a good customer support service always with professionalism and courteous. However, I checked CToption review before I joined and it has provided me with lots of important key information prior opening my membership with them.

• 5 months later...

In online it’s very hard to find a good broker. But I am lucky person that I got one. TryMarkets is a good broker with very good facilities for the traders. Their customer support is very nice. They solve any issue in live chat and We can send them message in offline and they solve this as soon as they arrive office.  Moreover they have very fast withdrawal and execution.

• 1 month later...
Guest andengireng

Yes, of course, how I will trade if there is somebody who want to help me??

Customer Service is the most important aspect to help client.

let's try to trading in fresh forex, the customer service is good, fast respond, I like it

• 2 months later...

My current broker, Trade12, has a really good customer service. I could say that they prioritize their clients' needs no matter how big or small your account is. All my inquiries are addressed fast and they are also patient in teaching me the right processes when I was only starting. Another plus is their multilingual customer service reps. They really proved to be an international broker

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, a good broker plays very important role in trading, he should be efficient and well managed, he should be able to manage your risk. Your broker should be well aware of your investment goal because it depends on his how well you perform in share market.

• 4 months later...

Broker is an intermediary between seller and buyer of a currency pair where it is ensuring that both parties can engage in a mutually benefited trade. So as a pro trader, I always believe that a good broker will ensure its customer a helpful customer care services. It will ensure 24/7 trading facilities, safe and timely trade executions, as well as will provide necessary guidelines and supports so that its customers can be successful traders in the forex market.

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2017 at 4:25 PM, Brendan Hill said:

Broker is an intermediary between seller and buyer of a currency pair where it is ensuring that both parties can engage in a mutually benefited trade. So as a pro trader, I always believe that a good broker will ensure its customer a helpful customer care services. It will ensure 24/7 trading facilities, safe and timely trade executions, as well as will provide necessary guidelines and supports so that its customers can be successful traders in the forex market.

On 6/12/2017 at 4:25 PM, Brendan Hill said:

• 1 month later...

Yes Good broker must have helpful customer service

But finding good broker is not easy task..

If you are about to choose a forex broker then rating can help you to choose from users awards. Here you will get forex brokers rating by real users. They had voted for their best forex broker. Hundreds of companies operate in the fx market, but if you want to succeed in the field of forex trading it is essential to make the right choice from the very beginning. so can check: https://www.fxdailyinfo.com/forex-brokers-award/results/2017

forex-broker-rationg.png.788ba2e311c5f2bd93cc9d927729556b.png

Hey Marcus! What's up?

I feel you, man. I also had a hard time with my past broker's customer service. I spent weeks in search of the best broker customer support. I wanted a broker that provides quality and efficient customer service that's always ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 5 times a week. Also, a customer support that I can reach by phone and email.

Archived