XtreamForex - Xtreamforex.com

Rate this topic

Hi,

My name is Miguel J. Shepard.

I am officially representative of Xtreamforex.com

The new forex broker, regulated and registered by Marshall Islands under license number 68798.

If you have any question regarding this broker about the services and promotion feel free to ask me here. i will happy to assist you or you can send me a email [email protected]

Regards

Miguel J. Shepard

• 2 weeks later...

Trade And Ride

XtreamForex , your Solid provider of online trading, is delighted to announce  Trade & Ride Promotions.

Xtream Forex rewards you for your trading skills and offers you the opportunity of having the ride of your dreams. Available for all clients on Xtream Account. Join now and be the next Winner…..

• Trade and ride the bike of your Dream
  • Deposit required $250
  • Available only on Xtream Account
  • Chance of winning every month
  • No hidden terms

Click Here to Join Now

• 1 month later...

Why Xtreamforex
XtreamForex.com is the best forex trading broker. Our domain is owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe. We are regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services, Marketing, online trading, media and educations..

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Read More :https://www.xtreamforex.com/company/why-xtreamforex/

• 3 weeks later...

XtreamForex Corporate Info
XtreamForex is a Brand Name Of Grand Investing LTD. Grand Investing LTD was incorporated in October 2007 and is headquartered in the centre of Majuro, Marshall Islands.
The Company is a member of Grand Investing Group, one of the most renowned business conglomerates in southeast Europe. Grand Investing Group has twenty years of experience in investments and commercial banking, as well as real estate investments.
Read More Info :https://www.xtreamforex.com/company/corporate-info/

ABOUT XTREAMFOREX

XtreamForex is an award winning forex and commodities broker, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Through its policy of providing the best possible trading conditions to its clients and allowing both scalpers and traders using expert advisors unrestricted access to its liquidity, XtreamForex has positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders worldwide.

Mission & Vision

Knowing that this is a growing and competitive industry, we have set as our mission and vision to highlight the key focus areas that will help us achieve our long lasting goal of becoming the best service provider in the Forex Market.

Read More : https://www.xtreamforex.com/company/about-xtreamforex/

Security of Funds

XtreamForex is committed to keeping your money safe at all times. Full segregation of client funds held in top tier banks, annual and interim financial report auditing by Ernst Young, and internal audits by KPMG are just some of the safeguards in place to protect our clients.

How we deal with your money

We hold retail client funds in segregated accounts across a range of major banks, in accordance with the MRIS client money rules and requirements.

Accounts with Top Tier Banks

XtreamForex (Grand Investing LTD ). took the decision to only use global banks of Investment Grade standing. The strength and global standing of the XtreamForex brand enables the Company to provide banking through the top tier banks.

Security of Client Funds

XtreamForex is a member of the Investors Compensation Fund and all Client Funds are held in segregated bank Accounts as per our regulations requirements.

Our Bank accounts are held with top tier international Banks and our monthly capital adequacy submission reports are reviewed by a Big Four audit firm.

Negative Balance Protection

XtreamForex ensure customer security and offers negative balance protection to all our clients to ensuring a client can NOT lose more than his invested capital.

Read More about XtreamForex : https://www.xtreamforex.com

• 1 month later...

Why Xtreamforex?
•    We are regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands
•    Client Funds are held in segregated bank Accounts
•    Zero fees charged on our fast, hassle-free deposits and withdrawals.
•    XtreamForex professional dealers are available 24/5
•    Most flexible and advanced platforms
•    Flexible leverage is available up to 1:500

Read More about our new promotions and forex trading contest

https://www.xtreamforex.com/company/why-xtreamforex/

100% TRADABLE FOREX BONUS

•    Deposit 100$ and get free 100%
•    No hidden terms and conditions.

Read More: https://www.xtreamforex.com/promotions/tradable-deposit-bonus/

Do you have the skills to outrun the competitors and hold your position among the leaders?

XTREAMFOREX DEMO CONTEST

Trade In Demo - Earn In Real

POOL PRIZE $ 20,000 USD

• Every demo trader will have $50,000 with 1:500 leverage to start demo contest All strategies and EA allowed.

• 15 best traders will receive wining cash prizes

• Robots and EA’s are allowed

Click Here To Learn More About Demo Contest

XtreamForex Demo Contest.jpg

5898151ecfdc6_XtreamForexDemoContest.thumb.jpg.e25e933fcdb404e97542d7bbd6518c70.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

XTREAMFOREX LIVE CONTEST-POOL PRIZE $11,000 USD

Trade on Real Account, Generate Maximum Volume

Live trading contests are recommended for traders who are confident in their trading performance, because unlike with a virtual account, trading discipline here is very important. Allow traders to trade their favorite strategies, earn regular profits and at the same time compete against other experienced participants.

Click Here to Join the Contest           

• 5 months later...
Guest andengireng
On 1/31/2017 at 2:41 PM, xtreamforex.com said:

100% TRADABLE FOREX BONUS

•    Deposit 100$ and get free 100%
•    No hidden terms and conditions.

Read More: https://www.xtreamforex.com/promotions/tradable-deposit-bonus/

I have read on XtreamForex terms that I can not withdraw my funds before I have traded 15 lots, this term is heavy for me, so I compare XtreamForex with FreshForex (Broker that I trade with now) and I think FreshForex is more reliable, because FreshForex give me 101% tradable bonus without terms, I can withdraw my profit anytime.

• MrD changed the title to XtreamForex - Xtreamforex.com
  • 2 weeks later...

100% TRADEABLE BONUS

XtreamForex is giving its first depositing customer a unique first deposit bonus. The bonus is applicable for all members,who have not
deposited previously. 

Forex Deposit Bonus allows you to trade with additional margin, and is a free bonus just for making a deposit with us.

• Trade with bonus and increase your trading opportunities.
  • Profits earned can be withdrawn.
  • Available to new clients.
  • Maximum Bonus $25.
  • Available only on micro Account.
  • No hidden terms & conditions.

Apply Today

Sign-Up and Get $34 No Deposit Bonus

ENJOY FOREX TRADING - WITHOUT DEPOSITING

XtreamForex is always happy to bring something exceptional and exciting for their beloved traders. As we are committed to provide the best forex trading advantages and benefits to our all new and old traders.
With this in mind Xtreamforex brings the exciting No Deposit Bonus Forex contest with cash pool prize $6000. Sign-Up today and grab this opportunity to start and enjoy Live Forex Trading with us.

Click Here To Sign-Up And Read More Details

fb pic new.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think that for FF we have a separate thread where that is discussed, and where it's going to be more appropriate to write about how much you like the broker and how much you've earned with him. Concerning xtreamforex, the name is such that it makes you wonder, but I hope the broker is normal =) 

Sign-Up and Get $34 No Deposit Bonus

ENJOY FOREX TRADING - WITHOUT DEPOSITING

XtreamForex is always happy to bring something exceptional and exciting for their beloved traders. As we are committed to provide the best forex trading advantages and benefits to our all new and old traders.

Read more : https://www.xtreamforex.com/No-Deposit-Bonus.html

#forexpromotions #promotions #bonus #redepositbonus #creditbonus #xtreamforex #tradeforex 

CASH OUT YOUR IB COMMISSION DAILY

Xtreamforex is a pioneer ECN forex trading broker for individual or institutional traders, IB's and affiliates. As a ECN forex trading broker, we are always committed to provide best services and promotions for our clients. That's why this time we are introducing our new promotion for our IB's.

An Introducing Broker (IB) is a person or a company which refers clients to XtreamForex. As long as these clients trade the IB receives commission from XtreamForex. It is a wide spread model, which is mutually profitable for both broker and IB.

As a IB you can earn up to $15 commissions for each traded lot by your referred clients and this time you can withdraw your daily earned commission at the end of the day. Every 24 hour you will be able to cash out your earned commission into your IB account.

How to Get Started as Introducing Broker?

• To get started as a IB with XtreamForex Open a Live Account first.
  • Send your necessary documents and verify your account.
  • Login to Your client are and select IB partnership option.
  •  
  • Contact our support for confirmation and verification.
  • Receive your referral link in your client area.

Read more : https://www.xtreamforex.com/everyday-payout.html