How many pair in your Broker ?

• 6 months later...

The quantity of pairs trading in the broker remain practically same. I am a binary options trader. The brokers that I use now is lxmarkets.com where you can trade all money pairs, spot gold and silver anyway I never numbered them. It is one of the best options brokers with clever payout structure. You can in a brief moment deposit and withdraw you money with various portion systems. It moreover has astonishing customer advantage appoint available for 24/5 to handle your issue

Basically I personally prefer USD /GBP trading pair for my forex trading. Because in the whole world US dollar is the most powerful currency. Every forex trader must have the proper knowledge of trading pair. Because you are doing finally currency exchange. So you have to understand the currency pair. ECNCAPITAL is my broker they have many trading pair in their trading instrument. They helps me to choose according to my business which currency will suit to me.

There are a lot of trading instruments in my Hotforex platform but I try to focus only on several because every instruments has its own nuances from technical and fundamental side what you should learn properly. I couldn't find any stable price patterns that featured majority of trading instruments except support and resistance levels and breakouts, but they are so vague to determine that you don't get any edge in trading using them as a main thing in trading strategy  

• 3 months later...

The number of pairs trading in the broker does vary, but certainly more choice pair so many opportunities that we can get to be able to make trades with optimum. Recently I am working with AGEA who have different kind of accounts and everyone has pairs according to that. Now I am using MetaTrader4 platform where I can trade with major currency pairs like USD, EUR, GBP, CHF. I am quite comfortable with them.

Beginners in the CFD trading world can search everywhere but it is impossible to find trading sites like FXB Trading that are full of smart software types that help predict trends. Understand first in a dynamic market that we are more familiar and understand more in the analysis so as to be able to open an open order with accurate

There may not be anything more frustrating in trading than missing a potentially successful trade simply because you were not available when the opportunity arose. That is why determine your timing is important. I am using AGEA foreign exchange broker for currency trading and always trying to set my timing for those kind of opportunities to make profits as much as possible. I also use automated trading robot for not to miss the opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest andengireng

Hello, I'm trading with FreshForex and they offer me more than 100 pair (Forex, CFP on metals, CFD on Stocks, CFD on Indexes, CFD Energy Futures) It is good for me so I can choose what pair to trade and find my opportunities with my system.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived