Bonus From Broker

First of all we have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way, now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and from where I got 100% initial bonus  that is totally usable without any restrictions.    

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In order to my trading experience, I have seen, the bonuses we get from our trading bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. but, in my trading career,  I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.  

• 3 weeks later...

broker itself is an important factor in the success of a trader. therefore think was good at when choosing a broker, consider the advantages and disadvantages broker. Do not just choose a broker that provides comfort in trading, however, select the broker that provides support to its trader in trading success. and now, I am trading with Tickmill

On 09/12/2016 at 6:31 AM, uncle gober said:

improve trading skills, as well as a place to gain more profits.

Trading skills improve with the experience earned with the passage of time and thus it requires more patience as well as lot of passion too. In my opinion, many brokers contributing good efforts in promoting trading skills awareness through setting up webinars on different topics and i do spare some of my time attending them as they are really good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

For me bonuses are not that important for real trading. Yes it is always good to have more investment. Bonuses are like cherry on the top in our main investment. But most of the time trader could not use this because of broker rules and conditions. But when I invested in AAFX fixed account 3 years ago it gave me 30% deposit bonus and surprisingly those are usable. It boosted my investment a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

im not sure about current bonuses, but lets put it simply that if there is a 200% bonus program I would actually think twice before acquiring it, 100% is hard enough. and there is no free money in forex, though hotforex offers the 100% but i did not acquire it, other bonuses can be deemed helpful such as the rescue bonuses etc. but I would rather do all my trades plain and simple with no bonuses. 

Sometimes in forex business broker offers us unbelievable bonus offers like 100% or 1000% bonus on investment. Let me tell you that most of them are scam. So we should beware of it. It is one kind of trap. Regulated broker don’t give all those. They provide security and gives small bonus like my broker AAFX offers me. It gave me 30% usable bonus when I invested my money into their account.

On 30/06/2017 at 8:30 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Bonus is always a good way to have extra capital in your account for trading. But to trust the broker who is providing bonus offer is not an easy task for any trader.

Bonuses are good for those traders only who knew how to utilize them otherwise it becomes harder to reach the required threshold and withdraw profits so better to learn more about them before availing such bonuses.

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2017 at 11:24 AM, Pixie Pips said:

It is always better to research about the offers with different websites and forums so that we have an idea how the bonus is going to be beneficial for us.

it is very true, to be able to use the bonus also must understand the terms and conditions, so that in the trading we can maximize well, and 100% booster bonus can be an additional margin for his order more

Archived