Are you satisfied with your broker?

I have started trading with CToption some weeks back, it was mainly due to their attractive bonus up to 100% and so far I am making profits and able to withdraw without any restrictions at all, so looks pretty cool to me. Anyone has traded with them? I would love to know about their experience since usually people say don’t believe in higher bonus due to restrictions, so what do you feel about this broker?

Guest Forex Grandeur

I’m happy to be a Binary options Trader.. I have an account with CTOption and so far.. I haven’t notice any widening in spread or any other suspicious activities regarding to charting. Customer support is also good, always available to answer question when needed.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest andengireng

Now I'm trading in FreshForex, and yes... I am satisfied. FreshForex has the fastest execution, good support and fast Withdrawal / Deposit. You should try to trade with FreshForex

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Satisfaction with the broker depends on their services, how well you are performing in the market with the guidance of your broker. Select your broker carefully because your dissatisfaction regarding broker's services could lead you to lose your money in the market. For better performance in market stock tips, forex tips and much more can be suggested for boost earning.

• 4 months later...

I always think that broker is an essential element of forex market as it provides a common platform to the traders of a currency pair so that both parties can engage in a successful trade. I have selected my broker after a lot of inspection and my broker is providing me all sorts of satisfactory customer services like low spread, good and effective leverage, good bonus, 24/7 trading facilities, etc.

­­

Archived