Self Discription

Guest kamran

Guest kamran

Hi

Its been some time since i introduced with the word Forex and after that i start searching it. But the most useful way of learning is one to one interaction. So i joined TGF forum. Its my first post here and i am very happy to have you all.

• 1 month later...

Welcome on board and i guess its good that you have joined here to learn more about forex, it is easier to learn however earning money through it may requires a lot of learning so stay tuned with us and feel free to ask any queries which you might have.. ! i would also recommend start trading demo account with any reputed broker in order to learn forex processes easily. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am also new in this business. I started trading last year with AAFX. First I got some problems to understand the trading platform. My broker helped me to understand it. It gave a manual so that I can learn about forex trading and MT4 platform. Luckily they have superb customer care system. I call them whenever I feel problem and they are very welcoming. Right now I am trading with 2k investment and doing well.

On 07/07/2017 at 8:20 PM, Ross Edwards said:

Right now I am trading with 2k investment and doing well.

2K is a handsome amount to earn good returns on investment in forex trading however if you are new in this field then invest to that extent only which you can afford to loose because forex trading is much riskier business, so risk management is necessary.

Archived