Suggest a new broker

We have to choose our broker in cool mind; please donā€™t choose a broker in an emotional state. Ā Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Ā Ā Now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. Ā Ā So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Ctoption is one of the best binary platform. No issues at all. Withdrawals processed within a day. No manipulation with the prices compare to other platforms where almost every one of them play tricks with the price so you loose money if you are not aware of that. The only drawback is if the price moves to fast you will not be able to place trades you will get an error. So the platform is not good if you trade news.

I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified, because most of them are found to be scams.Ā  But I can recommend only Trade12 regulated broker that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies.Ā  And this ECN trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all with scalping and hedging.Ā Ā  Ā Ā 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Before we could suggest a broker, you should first indicate your preferences and trading style. One safe choice would be Trade12. They offer a wide variety of account types from beginner, normal, expert, ecn, and even vip accounts. I personally use their ecn account because of lower fees and order execution. If you plan to trade with a bigger capital, or make multiple trades a day, I suggest you try them out.

Guest Adekunle Brown

Sadly, not all Forex brokers have your best interests at heart. Some may give you a false hope of making instantaneous and large profits. They might have you believe you that once you have them as your broker, the market would always move in your favour. But as we all know, the FX industry doesn't work like that. If youā€™re in the process of finding a reliable broker, choose octafx. They are regulated, transparent in their business dealing with their clients and theyĀ offer the lowest spread you could ever imagine.

• 3 weeks later...
The businessĀ of currency tradingĀ is indeedĀ moreĀ livelyĀ andĀ lots ofĀ interestedĀ doingĀ businessĀ with theĀ confidenceĀ to succeed,Ā thereĀ must beĀ a pushĀ fromĀ broker andĀ FXBĀ provideĀ educational servicesĀ to theĀ newcomersĀ to be ableĀ toĀ have enough knowledge
Ā 
Ā 

Archived