Binary Options Trading Platform

I'm going to try to trade. Can any one suggest me here for trading binary option. What it really is. Please let me know about the website called http://expertoption.com.ru it will be a good source for binary options trading.  

A profitable deal. On the ExpertOption platform the trader can earn up to 95% per deal.
Choose the most popular Silver account type. A deposit of just $250. Personal manager, education materials, deal insurance to 30% and a bonus 80% of the deposit! 

INVESTMENT STARTS FROM JUST $50
We made binary options available for everybody, providing the lowest threshold of entering the market.
SAFE FUNDS STORAGE
Deposits traders are stored in reliable European banks that ensures the safety of funds.
REALTIME TRADING WITH EXPERTS
Each trader can benefit from the experience of experts watching their trade in real time.
BEST TRADING TOOLS
Technical analysis, trading signals, training and much more. With this instruments even trader without experience becomes the expert.
QUICK WITHDRAWAL
ExpertOption provides the fastest and most convenient money withdrawal in the industry.
Money will reach your card or e-wallet promptly. Wide range of payment systems to choose from. Withdrawal is commission-free.
Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, Yandex Money, QIWI, SKRILL, Neteller, Wire Transfer
Minimal deposit: 50 usd
DEMO: Free DEMO
Minimal deal: 1 usd
Regulation: Yes
SSL: Yes
Verified by Visa: Yes
Assets: +180
Types of assets: Currency pairs, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Mobile Application: iOS, Android
Trading tools: Yes
Most recent quotes: per second
Technical analysis: Yes
Trade signals: Yes
Trading strategies: +10
Latest news: Yes
Economic calendar: Yes
Education: Yes
Support: 24h

Guest BradleyLong

A binary option has become a great addition in the asset trading game. The trading way is simple, easy to understand and offer high rewards in less time. Off-course, a little education is very crucial before starting to trade. Thorough knowledge helps you to go a long way.  Since this trading has many advantages, therefore, a reliable trading platform is necessary. Finding a reliable one can be a daunting task, however, as far as your concern, I would like to suggest you few sites like http://www.judgebinaryoptions.com/Binary-Options-Signals, http://www.binaryoptionsplace.com/Binary-Options-Signals that shares list of platforms based on years of research. I hope you will find it helpful.

Hi, if you would like to trade on a safe and secure binary options platform, then you should use a broker whose platform is made for user. I only know one broker that does, CToptions. They accept US clients and have a very good trading platform, more importantly, their payment system is very secured and regulated by FCA..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I never prefer binary option trading platform as I always feel that it can be more volatile and risky than forex system trading. This derivative techniques trading we focus only on prediction and intuitions rather than analysis, so more uncertainty involved here. If the prediction goes wrong then you will definitely lose due to option premium. And if the prediction goes right, then you will be able to hedge the risk. That’s why I prefer forex trading due to certainty issue.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived