TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Dennis#MD

So are you playing Pokemon Go

18 posts in this topic

Pokemon Go created quite a mess after launching. Wondering how many of you play it and what's your opinion on the augmented reality. I think its going to be a huge blast soon.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

I would love to but still not available in our area. I can see that everybody is going crazy with this game they even have an event that is all about Pokemon GO.

Haha. Me neither :)

The game created a big boomand lost it's ratings and players right away. but everything could've been handled if there would've been a live pvp.

Haven't heard anything about this game; not in press; not from my buddies so I suppose the hype is gone..

No, but I participate in the Great Trading Contest organised by FreshForex broker. Is anybody else taking part?

Playing games are always relaxing so i think we can take some time from our busy routines in order to relax our mind.

I used to play Pokemon Go right after I installed it on my phone since it started its launch. Now I do not have time to play the game due to busy work schedule and family life.

I have played the game and believe me it is addictive. Augmented reality is fun and is here to stay. The game Pokémon GO emerged as a craze, but users must be careful when playing the game as some places outdoor may not be safe.

1 person likes this

It probably depends on the region. Here every other person walked in the street with a phone looking for pokemons. It's not a joke, I seriously met some guys I know who wouldn't leave home before:)

I used to play Pokemon Go right after I installed it on my phone since it started its launch. Now I do not have time to play the game due to busy work schedule and family life.

1 person likes this

Pokemon Go made one of the 1st steps in bringing Augmented Reality (AR) into our phones and I respect that. Unfortunately, I think it quite slowed down the development so most of the excitement have gone. 

Wondering if they can bring it back on the scene...