unichangeme

Unichange.me debit / virtual card

Unichange.me debit / virtual card

With our debit card your e-currency selling becomes faster, easier and safer. Unichange.me debit card has a number of advantages!

First and the most important is that your order is completed in only 1 business hour! Transactions has never been so rapid before!

We have the widest choice of e-currency withdrawal, therefore you can sell your Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, OkPay, FasaPay to Unichange.me debit card.

The advantages of Unichange.me debit card:

- The cost of the card is only $9, and the monthly maintenance fee is $1;

- You can withdraw your Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, OkPay, FasaPay to Unichange.me debit card;

- You can withdraw up to $20,000 per day;

- You can withdraw your funds in ATM, pay for your regular and online shopping all over the world;

- It takes only 1 business hour to complete your order.

You can use our debit card to withdraw funds in ATM all over the world, for convenient shopping (POS-transactions are free), online purchases and easy transactions between Unichange.me card holders.

The advantages of Unichange.me virtual card:

- Instantly delivered;

- The cost is $1;

- Limits are the same as for Unichange.me debit card.

Unichange.me debit / virtual cards are available in EUR and USD.

Please, contact our Support team if you have any questions or need more information about Unichange.me debit and virtual cards.

Unichange.me team would like to inform all forum members that for now full verification* isn't obligatory for ordering the FIRST Unichange Debit card!

You get all the benefits of the card instantly:
 - low withdrawal fees (0,7-0,9%)
 - fast order processing (within 1 business hour)
 - wide e-currency choice (Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e codes, Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay)

Monthly withdrawal limit for verified customer is as much as half a million USD/EUR!

Currently Unichange.me Virtual Card is FREE for blog subscribers.

For more detailed information about Unichange Cards you are welcome to visit our site

*only telephone verification is required

Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me

Summer is always amazing time for journeys and new discoveries!
We are sure that your summer was great and full of new happy emotions. Recollecting summer time is always pleasant as well as sharing your impressions.
Unichange.me team begins new contest in which anyone can share happy memories about summer with others!  

What you need to do:
 1. Post unique photo from your vacation (it should not be placed on the Internet before) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media.
 2. Write the name of the place where the photo was taken and a phrase “I enjoyed this summer with https://unichange.me because ...”  (finish the phrase).
 3. Add a link to your photo in comments below FB post called “Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me”.

Prize:
Every participant will get Unichange Virtual Card for FREE, if it is available in participant's country – check here.
The owners of the best 5 photos will also get $10 top-ups of their Unichange Card.

Results will be published on September 27th, 10a.m. GMT+0 on Facebook

Simplified Unichange card order and free Virtual cards

We are happy to inform you that Unichange card order has been greatly simplified.

There are only 2 steps before you can pay for the card:
Step 1: Choose the type of the card, delivery type and payment method.
Step 2: Check payment info and click on "Submit".
After these 2 steps you can pay for the card with no delay!
Check out updated card order.

We have one more great update for you!
Get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click!
Virtual card details will be sent to your email address within 1 business day.

More information about cards

Each Paypal customer knows that in order to be able to expand all the benefits and receive access to all available features of PayPal it is necessary to verify an account inside the system.

Verification helps to increase sending limits, make an account more secure and improve your reputation in PayPal system.

There are several different ways how to verify PayPal account and get all the benefits of verified account. One of them is using Unichange.me Plastic or Virtual card.

Read the full article here

0.7% fee for all Crypto to Card withdrawals:

Bitcoin to Unichange USD card - 0.7%
BTC-e to Unichange USD card - 0.7%
Litecoin to Unichange USD card - 0.7%

Bitcoin to Unichange EUR card - 0.7%
BTC-e to Unichange EUR card - 0.7%
Litecoin to Unichange EUR card - 0.7%

You are welcome to place orders on Unichange service and get them done in only 10-15 business minutes.
Bitcoin price is over 1000 USD now. Do not miss the opportunity to withdraw it with profit!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Elia75
      TechnoTaur selling VR headsets, drones and other mobile accessories.
      They offer a 10% revenue share for every sale, that has been successfully purchased and paid through your affiliate link.
      If a sale has been confirmed, they guarantee to pay out your share in maximum 12 hours (it depends on their administrative capacity, but it usually takes only 2 hours during the day).
      Sending payouts in Bitcoin from as low as $1.
      No investments needed, just a bitcoin wallet.
      Check it out: https://www.technotaur.com/affiliates
    • By inspired50
      Earn 50% interest on your bitcoin investment within 5-10 days time
    • By BtcCoupons

⭐ Buy Coupon's - Get double Bitcoin's ⭐
      https://btc.coupons
      Purchases  |  Profit Payouts  |  Commission's  |  FAQ  |  News  |  Facebook  |  Twitter
      ✉ You can contact us at sales@btc.coupons or use live chat support feature. ✉

☕ SIMPLE YET SO POWERFUL ☕
      Purchase bitcoin Coupon’s and generate profit by what we call «split order», where your coupon is split in shares, mixed in with other
      coupon shares and distributed back to original coupon holder with added commission on top. This automated split and distribute bot can
      process large amounts of data and generate some profit along the way. As a coupon holder you can generate up to 200% on each coupon
      order or 9% commission from each coupon your friend buys.
      ⌛ REFERRAL PROGRAM ⌛
      Referral program is designed to help you earn extra coins, and support us along the way. Your referral commission will be sent to
      your wallet instantly. When filling the form on homepage, you will also get a referral link other than the newly generated coupon order.
      To use the referral link you do not have to purchase coupons yourself and the best part is, that there are no limits on how many friends
      you can invite and for each sale you get 9%! Different size Advertising banners can be found in FAQ section on website.
      468x60 banner: https://btc.coupons/assets/images/banner468.gif

728x90 banner: https://btc.coupons/assets/images/banner728.gif

☕ TRANSPARENCY & PROFITABILITY ☕
      Track your investments anywhere and anytime, Easily access your coupon purchase order, track time, follow profit payouts. Check other
      coupon orders and payouts in real time. Plus Btc.Coupons has no hidden fees, no management costs, and no one-size-fits-all investment
      models — all the things you want—but don’t easily get with other platforms. Get on board with us today!

⚡ SECURITY & AUTOMATION ⚡
      Instant profit funding and coupon activation, We’ve eliminated the wait time on regular manual transfers and made everything automated,
      so you can invest right away and receive instant profit every 4 hours. We are using a strong DDoS protection, one of the world's largest and
      most trusted DDoS protection and mitigation provider - CloudFlare. Your connection is encrypted with SSL certificate.
      ✅ BTC.COUPONS ADVANTAGES ✅
      Friendly & Active 24/7 Support
      Automated Coupon Profit Distribution
      Split order Bot Generates 200% in profit
      Got friends? Earn extra 9% commission
      Active community and social pages
      Secure High performance server
      Unique concept & Interesting features