TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

unichangeme

Unichange.me debit / virtual card

11 posts in this topic

Unichange.me debit / virtual card

With our debit card your e-currency selling becomes faster, easier and safer. Unichange.me debit card has a number of advantages!

First and the most important is that your order is completed in only 1 business hour! Transactions has never been so rapid before!

We have the widest choice of e-currency withdrawal, therefore you can sell your Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, OkPay, FasaPay to Unichange.me debit card.

The advantages of Unichange.me debit card:

- The cost of the card is only $9, and the monthly maintenance fee is $1;

- You can withdraw your Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, OkPay, FasaPay to Unichange.me debit card;

- You can withdraw up to $20,000 per day;

- You can withdraw your funds in ATM, pay for your regular and online shopping all over the world;

- It takes only 1 business hour to complete your order.

You can use our debit card to withdraw funds in ATM all over the world, for convenient shopping (POS-transactions are free), online purchases and easy transactions between Unichange.me card holders.

The advantages of Unichange.me virtual card:

- Instantly delivered;

- The cost is $1;

- Limits are the same as for Unichange.me debit card.

Unichange.me debit / virtual cards are available in EUR and USD.

Please, contact our Support team if you have any questions or need more information about Unichange.me debit and virtual cards.

Unichange.me team would like to inform all forum members that for now full verification* isn't obligatory for ordering the FIRST Unichange Debit card!

You get all the benefits of the card instantly:
 - low withdrawal fees (0,7-0,9%)
 - fast order processing (within 1 business hour)
 - wide e-currency choice (Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e codes, Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay)

Monthly withdrawal limit for verified customer is as much as half a million USD/EUR!

Currently Unichange.me Virtual Card is FREE for blog subscribers.

For more detailed information about Unichange Cards you are welcome to visit our site

*only telephone verification is required

This are great news. Congrats for the launch of the blog.

Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me

Summer is always amazing time for journeys and new discoveries!
We are sure that your summer was great and full of new happy emotions. Recollecting summer time is always pleasant as well as sharing your impressions.
Unichange.me team begins new contest in which anyone can share happy memories about summer with others!  

What you need to do:
 1. Post unique photo from your vacation (it should not be placed on the Internet before) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media.
 2. Write the name of the place where the photo was taken and a phrase “I enjoyed this summer with https://unichange.me because ...”  (finish the phrase).
 3. Add a link to your photo in comments below FB post called “Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me”.

Prize:
Every participant will get Unichange Virtual Card for FREE, if it is available in participant's country – check here.
The owners of the best 5 photos will also get $10 top-ups of their Unichange Card.

Results will be published on September 27th, 10a.m. GMT+0 on Facebook

Simplified Unichange card order and free Virtual cards

We are happy to inform you that Unichange card order has been greatly simplified.

There are only 2 steps before you can pay for the card:
Step 1: Choose the type of the card, delivery type and payment method.
Step 2: Check payment info and click on "Submit".
After these 2 steps you can pay for the card with no delay!
Check out updated card order.

We have one more great update for you!
Get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click!
Virtual card details will be sent to your email address within 1 business day.

More information about cards

Check out how to get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click! Withdraw Bitcoins in fast and secure way with Unichange.me

Each Paypal customer knows that in order to be able to expand all the benefits and receive access to all available features of PayPal it is necessary to verify an account inside the system.

Verification helps to increase sending limits, make an account more secure and improve your reputation in PayPal system.

There are several different ways how to verify PayPal account and get all the benefits of verified account. One of them is using Unichange.me Plastic or Virtual card.

Read the full article here

0.7% fee for all Crypto to Card withdrawals:

Bitcoin to Unichange USD card - 0.7%
BTC-e to Unichange USD card - 0.7%
Litecoin to Unichange USD card - 0.7%

Bitcoin to Unichange EUR card - 0.7%
BTC-e to Unichange EUR card - 0.7%
Litecoin to Unichange EUR card - 0.7%

You are welcome to place orders on Unichange service and get them done in only 10-15 business minutes.
Bitcoin price is over 1000 USD now. Do not miss the opportunity to withdraw it with profit!

We wish to inform all our customers that reserves for Unichange EUR Card were updated!
You are welcome to withdraw crypto and e-currencies to EUR visa card with the lowest fees on the market:

Bitcoin to Unichange Card EUR1.2%                
BTC-e USD code to Unichange Card EUR1.2%
Litecoin to Unichange Card EUR1.2%

Okpay USD to Unichange Card EUR1.5%

FasaPay USD to Unichange Card EUR1.9%   
FasaPay IDR to Unichange Card EUR0.5%

Please be informed that:
 - it takes only 1 business hour to complete the order;
 - ID verification isn't required for the first card order;
 - Unichange.me offers Free Virtual Cards;
 - more information about cards can be found here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By XKUS
       i not admin
      One of the steadiest ways to get revenues from investments without the risk of hyips is
      CLUBCOINFAST.COM  (*you need to write the referral email to enter this club c.ci.8.a1984@gmail.com Cecila Ochoaa)
      No scams paying every thursday  up to 113% at the accumulated at the end of 6 weeks only direct deposit to any bitcoin wallet!! Daily payments (working days)
      .5 btc  = .030 daily payment for 6 weeks
      1.0 btc = .065 btc daily payment for 6 weeks
      1.5 btc = .1065 btc daily payment for 6 weeks
      AFFILIATE PROGRAM 15 % COMISSION FROM THE FIRST 5 NEW AFFILIATES INVESTMENTS
      AFFILIATE 6 OR MORE AND GET 20% COMISSION FROM THEM ON!!!

• By XKUS
      I am not an admin here.
      PAYING!!
      https://coinexpro.com/site/ref/Khorus
      Verified company with registered shares to operate for real.
      CoinexPRO.com LTD (Company number 10720571) offer you the best chance to make Bitcoins online without leaving your home. We are focusing on providing stable, secure and long-time investments.
      We do not ask you to send documents or share your personal informations. Our cooperation is fully anonymous.
      All your deposits will run on a regular basis and bring profit of 10% each calendar day (0.4167% hourly), with the ability to instantly withdraw your funds whenever you want.
      You will get 15% of all received Bitcoin from your referral members. It's a fast and easy way to make Bitcoin without your own investment.
      CoinexPRO.com has experienced technical staffs who are cautious and do its utmost for the safety of your investment and stable hourly profits.

You can start earning Bitcoins in few seconds - it's simple!

• By BuySellVouchers
      BuySellVouchers.com now accepts Bitcoin & Litecoin!

Buy & Sell different kind of E-currencies, Vouchers, Gift Cards, Paymers, Coupons with Bitcoin & Litecoin at BuySellVouchers.com

About BuySellVouchers.com
      We are Trading platform for different kinds of Vouchers, Gift Cards, Paymers, Coupons.
      BuySellVouchers is a commercial market place that brings the buyer and seller directly.
      The use of a platform is easy and it's free.

BuySellVouchers.com offered products:

VoIP
      Betamax, Betamax/Dellmont Credit Transfer, Dellmont, FastVoip, Poivy, 12Voip (betamax), Voipdiscount, Skype Credit, Skype Credit Transfer, VoIPClub, Nimbuzz, Fring, Fring Credit Transfer, Nymgo, Rebtel voucher, Rebvoice ...

Payment System
      Cashu, Cashu Credit Transfer, Virtual Credit Card, Webmoney paymer, Perfect Money Vouchers, Onecard, Neteller Transfer, Bitstamp, BTC-E Code, BTCC-Voucher, Skrill, LiqPay, FilsPay...

Gift cards
      Amazon Gift Cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Plati.ru Gift Certificate, Spotify, Microsoft Windows Store Gift Cards, Steam Gift Cards, Google Play Gift Cards, Walmart Gift Cards, Newegg Gift Cards, Rue 21 EGift Cards, TJ MAXX GIFT CARD, Xbox gift Cards, StarBucks e Gift Cards, Sports Authority Gift cards, BassBuds Egiftcards, Saks Gift Cards, Hollisterco e Gift Cards, Pandora 30$ gift codes, Cabela’s Gift Cards, Sears eGift Cards, GAP eGiftCards, Talbots Gift Cards...

Games
      Battlefield, PC, PlayStation, Ultimate Game Card, WOW, Xbox 360, Poker, Second LIFE, Zynga Game Cards, Rixty...

Prepaid Vouchers
      FaceBook Vouchers, GoDaddy vouchers, Google AdWords, Dubli VIP Vouchers, Amtrak Travel Vouchers, BingAds Coupons, Norton Internet Security vouchers, Payasugym.com Vouchers ...

Download / File Hosting Services
      Rapidshare, Alldebrid, Freakshare, Turbobit, Bitshare, Mediafire, 4shared, Letitbit, Netload.in, Mydownloader, Uploaded, Rapidgator, Real-debrid ...

Mobile communications
      Orange France, Prepiad Cell Phone Cards, Smart Load ...

You can suggest new products to add on the market. Support will check your suggestion anyway!

BuySellVouchers.com offered withdrawal methods:
      Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money EUR, Perfect Money USD, AdvCash EUR, AdvCash USD, Payeer USD, OkPay EUR, OkPay USD, MoneyPolo EUR, MoneyPolo USD, EPay USD.

Our company is a reliable and comes from Europe, and will operate according to the highest European trading principles.
      Welcome to build your business, to generate revenue on our platform!

Bigest and most effective electronic products market/ platform!
      About 240 products in 65 categories.
      1170 successful transactions per day and + 25305 users every month!
      Trusted since 2014

Support: https://www.buysellvouchers.com/en/support/index/

www.buysellvouchers.com
    • By BuySellVouchers
      BuySellVouchers.com now accepts Bitcoin & Litecoin!

Buy & Sell different kind of E-currencies, Vouchers, Gift Cards, Paymers, Coupons with Bitcoin & Litecoin at BuySellVouchers.com

About BuySellVouchers.com
      We are Trading platform for different kinds of Vouchers, Gift Cards, Paymers, Coupons.
      BuySellVouchers is a commercial market place that brings the buyer and seller directly.
      The use of a platform is easy and it's free.

BuySellVouchers.com offered products:

VoIP
      Betamax, Betamax/Dellmont Credit Transfer, Dellmont, FastVoip, Poivy, 12Voip (betamax), Voipdiscount, Skype Credit, Skype Credit Transfer, VoIPClub, Nimbuzz, Fring, Fring Credit Transfer, Nymgo, Rebtel voucher, Rebvoice ...

Payment System
      Cashu, Cashu Credit Transfer, Virtual Credit Card, Webmoney paymer, Perfect Money Vouchers, Onecard, Neteller Transfer, Bitstamp, BTC-E Code, BTCC-Voucher, Skrill, LiqPay, FilsPay...

Gift cards
      Amazon Gift Cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Plati.ru Gift Certificate, Spotify, Microsoft Windows Store Gift Cards, Steam Gift Cards, Google Play Gift Cards, Walmart Gift Cards, Newegg Gift Cards, Rue 21 EGift Cards, TJ MAXX GIFT CARD, Xbox gift Cards, StarBucks e Gift Cards, Sports Authority Gift cards, BassBuds Egiftcards, Saks Gift Cards, Hollisterco e Gift Cards, Pandora 30$ gift codes, Cabela’s Gift Cards, Sears eGift Cards, GAP eGiftCards, Talbots Gift Cards...

Games
      Battlefield, PC, PlayStation, Ultimate Game Card, WOW, Xbox 360, Poker, Second LIFE, Zynga Game Cards, Rixty...

Prepaid Vouchers
      FaceBook Vouchers, GoDaddy vouchers, Google AdWords, Dubli VIP Vouchers, Amtrak Travel Vouchers, BingAds Coupons, Norton Internet Security vouchers, Payasugym.com Vouchers ...

Download / File Hosting Services
      Rapidshare, Alldebrid, Freakshare, Turbobit, Bitshare, Mediafire, 4shared, Letitbit, Netload.in, Mydownloader, Uploaded, Rapidgator, Real-debrid ...

Mobile communications
      Orange France, Prepiad Cell Phone Cards, Smart Load ...

You can suggest new products to add on the market. Support will check your suggestion anyway!

BuySellVouchers.com offered withdrawal methods:
      Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money EUR, Perfect Money USD, AdvCash EUR, AdvCash USD, Payeer USD, OkPay EUR, OkPay USD, MoneyPolo EUR, MoneyPolo USD, EPay USD.

Our company is a reliable and comes from Europe, and will operate according to the highest European trading principles.
      Welcome to build your business, to generate revenue on our platform!

Bigest and most effective electronic products market/ platform!
      About 240 products in 65 categories.
      1170 successful transactions per day and + 25305 users every month!
      Trusted since 2014

Support: https://www.buysellvouchers.com/en/support/index/

www.buysellvouchers.com
    • By efe.rewen
      I am not an Admin or Owner of the site.

It's Never too late to get Started with Bitcoin. Learn and Mine Bitcoin with Hashing Root Now.
      Signup and receive Free 400 Gh/s hashrate
      Description:
      ------------
      Hashing root is best and effective way to mine bitcoin without any hassle of purchasing or maintaining equipment.
      We have very effective ASIC hardware specifically designed to bitcoins. Our experts have designed the chip that computes SHA256 hashes as fast as possible and hence increase productiviy. Our team has been involved with cryptocurrencies since the 2009.
      Cloud mining offers a easiest option for mining with a low cost and minimal risk. No costly hardware, No maintenance, No heat, No noise, No utility cost, Everything covered by us, you dont have to worry about anything.
      Investment Offers:
      ------------------
      Standard : From 600 GH/s, $45, Daily Payout
      Regular : From 6000 GH/s, $420, Daily Payout
      Business : From 30000 GH/s, $1950, Daily Payout
      The minimum deposit amount that you can start working with Hashing Root is affordable ? 0.04 and the maximum deposit amount is ? 1000. Deposit creation is fully automatic. 
      Referral Commission:
      --------------------
      Hashingroot offers one of the best affiliate programs in the industry. With our affiliate program, you can attract people to our website and earn a solid 5% commission on the funds they amass.
      To get your affiliate commission, you do not need to have active deposit or perform any task. It's completely free!
      Features:
      ---------
      SSL Certificate
      DDoS Protection
      Norton, AVG and McAfee Security
      SiteLock
      Daily Payment to your Bitcoin Wallet
      Efficient Plan
      Daily profit : 1-1.25%
      Payment Acceptance in Bitcoin
      Register Your Free Account Today and Start Mining the Easiest Way
  • Popular Contributors