⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

Change Your Life With Forex Trading

Sarfraaz Yousuf

In Forex trading, we the traders have to be professional if we want to get maximal result from this volatile trading place. and for being a professional trader we the traders have to pass a long time period for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is really supportive to predict the faction of this market with certainly.  And besides this also important to keep trading discipline with great money management.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont think that new traders should be focused on idea of changing their life in any manner. They should be focused on learning, practicing and gaining experience on this market in order to be able to make good trading strategy which can bring them continuous profitability

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 6:42 AM, Zelethale said:

Well, getting a mentor might be only one of the options that are at disposal to new traders in order to successfully finish their trainings. However, mentors usually comes with some lower or higher cost, this is why I say that forums are actually good mentoring place for free

No matter what, you will need to go through a school. The mentor may have a course but it is still preferred to go through a school. Don't be lazy when you are learning the basics.

• 1 year later...

There are many reasons why people lose money ad fail to reach their goal. Actually, Forex trading is much fluent trading market but the broker is fact here. Without a good Forex broker leading a highly profitable trading is impossible. Forex4you is a solid and best STP executing broker that offers- high trading leverage 1:1000, narrow and tight trading spread from 0 pips, fast and error free trade execution, smart bridge of technology etc.

We can easily earn a lot of profits from the forex market. If you have good knowledge and a reliable broker then you can easily make it happen. A reliable broker and strong guideline are very important for a trader for fast income.

I trade with Forex4you. They are really reliable broker. Their continuous support always helps me to make more investments in the forex market. They provide many good features like no additional charges while withdrawing money, providing minimum spread, and maximum leverage. I would suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

• 8 months later...
On 9/28/2020 at 8:52 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of a broker must be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities as expected and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

I am doing my trading with a Regulated Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

They are True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2021 at 9:15 AM, uncle gober said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be better and can be more leverage in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations with Tickmill.

In the business of Forex trading we will have to understand the importance of doing our trades with a Good Trading Plan.

• 1 month later...

Actually, I believe that people really can change their lives due to trading activity, nevertheless they have to make lots of efforts in order to become successful in trading. It's not easy and of course the notion of success differs frm human to human. One can state that couple of hundred dollars per month will be enough, while others allege they will be glad to have millions per month. Of course, everything is quite individual in these terms. But trading really changes your mind and your worldview. You start understand that if you won't do anything, then you won't become successful actually. 

On 11/4/2021 at 3:12 PM, Yggri said:

Actually, I believe that people really can change their lives due to trading activity, nevertheless they have to make lots of efforts in order to become successful in trading. It's not easy and of course the notion of success differs frm human to human. One can state that couple of hundred dollars per month will be enough, while others allege they will be glad to have millions per month. Of course, everything is quite individual in these terms. But trading really changes your mind and your worldview. You start understand that if you won't do anything, then you won't become successful actually. 

We will need to make  some Efforts so that we are moving in the correct directions.