Change Your Life With Forex Trading

Rate this topic

We can easily earn a lot of profits from the forex market. If you have good knowledge and a reliable broker then you can easily make it happen. A reliable broker and strong guideline are very important for a trader for fast income.

I trade with Forex4you. They are really reliable broker. Their continuous support always helps me to make more investments in the forex market. They provide many good features like no additional charges while withdrawing money, providing minimum spread, and maximum leverage. I would suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

• 8 months later...
On 9/28/2020 at 8:52 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of a broker must be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities as expected and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

I am doing my trading with a Regulated Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂

They are True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2021 at 9:15 AM, uncle gober said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be better and can be more leverage in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations with Tickmill.

In the business of Forex trading we will have to understand the importance of doing our trades with a Good Trading Plan.

• 1 month later...

Actually, I believe that people really can change their lives due to trading activity, nevertheless they have to make lots of efforts in order to become successful in trading. It's not easy and of course the notion of success differs frm human to human. One can state that couple of hundred dollars per month will be enough, while others allege they will be glad to have millions per month. Of course, everything is quite individual in these terms. But trading really changes your mind and your worldview. You start understand that if you won't do anything, then you won't become successful actually. 

On 11/4/2021 at 3:12 PM, Yggri said:

Actually, I believe that people really can change their lives due to trading activity, nevertheless they have to make lots of efforts in order to become successful in trading. It's not easy and of course the notion of success differs frm human to human. One can state that couple of hundred dollars per month will be enough, while others allege they will be glad to have millions per month. Of course, everything is quite individual in these terms. But trading really changes your mind and your worldview. You start understand that if you won't do anything, then you won't become successful actually. 

We will need to make  some Efforts so that we are moving in the correct directions.

• 1 month later...

2021 comes to an end and our team wants to celebrate the coming of the new year together with our clients! That's why we launch our traditional winter promo — the New Year Promo 2022.

Once again the market will choose the lucky traders that will get the following prizes:

iPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB
MacBook Max Pro
iPad Pro

Note: 100 cash prizes that would be transferred to trading accounts of our clients.

The Forex market is too much volatile and there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. For that reason, we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading strategy. Practically if we want to get maximal result by our trading strategies first of all we the traders have to make sure real money managing plan, otherwise you will be loser.  

16 hours ago, Golden Sark said:

The Forex market is too much volatile and there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. For that reason, we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading strategy. Practically if we want to get maximal result by our trading strategies first of all we the traders have to make sure real money managing plan, otherwise you will be loser.  

I would like to say that in the foreign exchange market it is very important to make a good trading plan.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading when they are on a real account together with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal 😄

On 2/7/2022 at 8:55 AM, uncle gober said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be able to be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

Forex trading is a type of business that  will need more Efforts from us in the  starting periods.