Change Your Life With Forex Trading

Rate this topic

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FX market can be quite profitable and in this sense can be source of additional income. There are also people who are doing trade deals for living. But it is not quite an easy job. It requires continuous learning, dedication, strategic thinking, adequate risk management and persistence.

• 3 weeks later...

In Forex trading, we the traders have to be professional if we want to get maximal result from this volatile trading place. and for being a professional trader we the traders have to pass a long time period for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is really supportive to predict the faction of this market with certainly.  And besides this also important to keep trading discipline with great money management.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, getting a mentor might be only one of the options that are at disposal to new traders in order to successfully finish their trainings. However, mentors usually comes with some lower or higher cost, this is why I say that forums are actually good mentoring place for free

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really think that Forex can change life of some people. It might be that some of people dont even know that they have talent for trading on this market. This is why I think that everybody should at least try it on demo account first and then decide whether to continue or not

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think that new traders should be focused on idea of changing their life in any manner. They should be focused on learning, practicing and gaining experience on this market in order to be able to make good trading strategy which can bring them continuous profitability

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 6:42 AM, Zelethale said:

Well, getting a mentor might be only one of the options that are at disposal to new traders in order to successfully finish their trainings. However, mentors usually comes with some lower or higher cost, this is why I say that forums are actually good mentoring place for free

No matter what, you will need to go through a school. The mentor may have a course but it is still preferred to go through a school. Don't be lazy when you are learning the basics.

• 1 year later...

There are many reasons why people lose money ad fail to reach their goal. Actually, Forex trading is much fluent trading market but the broker is fact here. Without a good Forex broker leading a highly profitable trading is impossible. Forex4you is a solid and best STP executing broker that offers- high trading leverage 1:1000, narrow and tight trading spread from 0 pips, fast and error free trade execution, smart bridge of technology etc.