TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sansastark

Should I Invest To Sell Online

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have a closed friend who start an online business 1 year ago, and now his business profit margin is nearly $3k a month. It's not so big number but ok for common life.

I can ask him about experience to manage an online business like that, should I do this?

Hello S,

First of all, in my opinion someone that start an online business from now on should have an operational budget to cover costs like stocks, online advertising etc. Ten years ago was enough for a small business to create an website and spread the word here and there to get some customers. But now things are different. You can't do too much if you don't advertise.

I remember four years ago when I started a business and I was on a tight budget so decided to do most thing on my own and not spending too much on advertising and outsourcing the work. The result was that my business launch was late with almost 8 months and started really really slow. Lesson learned.

Ofcourse you should ask your friend for tips. Information from someone thats doing something for real is really valuable.

Yes,You can Invest To Sell Online. You can start E-Commerce. It is very nice idea about small business. The world is changing fast. There was a time when buying brand new furniture meant having to travel to at least 3 different locations just to see the available designs. Nowadays, all you have to do is to open your laptop or smartphone to look for the best designs available. This buying and selling of services or products online is oftentimes called “Online Shopping” by the ordinary folk but most experts use the term E-Commerce. Here are some e-commerce strategies to follow for success.