Best Place For Scalping

I should not be saying it but this CM Trading is the best place for scalping and high frequency trading. Hope I won't see a load of scalpers coming over now to crab a piece of the liquidity. I think they serve mostly professional traders as retail traders go to places that have a 3-pip spread and some fancy bonus with a 3-page terms and conditions doc. https://www.cmtrading.com/

I'm a scalper and I searched for a long time a broker which allows me to trade using this method. I've been trading on live account with Cmtrading last year and now I can recommend this broker to all scalpers. Execution of orders is very quick. Right now I'm not going to change my broker.

I am a scalper and I have been using Trade12 broker from my first day of trading because of lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly scalping that brings profit in a short time.

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be sued, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, now I am using MXTrade regulated broker due to flexible trading spreads devoid of any limitations.

https://www.mxtrade.com/

• 8 months later...

Forex scalping is a trading technique that involves opening a forex position and dosing it within a short space of time with the intention of speculating that price will move slightly in favor of your position before dosing it, for a small profit. I am a scalper and I choose trade24 broker for scalping. This broker will allow you for scalping and their spreads are very low that you can earn good profit.

• 3 months later...

One part should never be watched, it is vital that we look at the complete picture since only then we will be able to gain well. I am operating with OctaFX broker with whom; I get all the luxuries and important stuff. They have balanced setup that includes small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution and then there is even massive deposit bonus that’s up to 50% and is usable too, so that really helps up in working nicely.

• 1 month later...
Guest andengireng

The best place for scalping is FreshForex broker, FreshForex provide you a fast execution, spread as low as 0 pips, real time chart, so it is suit for scalper you can start trading with $1 and try to do scalping strategy.

Indeed many that can be used for trading forex with the method of scalping, and openly allow scalping and hedging, I see in the FXB by means of leverage to 1:1000 as well as flexible spreads

To note in scalping are usually from wide spreads that brokers provide, and of course the existence of the discretion of brokers for scalping could do, we could ask to customer service whether such methods are allowed with certain conditions or not

Andengireng, I am sorry but that’s half-information provided. It’s must to say that with 0 pips, its commission you need to pay and that often and put it as very often is higher than the spread we feel comfortable with. I trade with OctaFX, as they have spreads from 0.1 pips without commissions, lightning fast execution without slippage or re quotes, so it’s pretty cool for scalpers and then there is even ECN platform in cTrader which is easy to trade through.

Scalping is one of the most important type of trading style which I think every trader should try. It does include a good amount of challenge and guts and good amount of time to monitor market for scalping but I think it is worth it. I currently scalp with the broker Forex4you where they provide me lowest spreads for my scalping trading style and quicker than ever execution so that my pips are not lost in the trading process and moreover quicker withdrawals to ensure the funds safety and reliability. I am grateful.

I started using the website of FXB Trading some months ago and have had no difficulties with the platforms that it offers. In comparison with some other trading websites, there is no laxity here. It has an easy navigation system and various helpful trading platforms.  Spread betting allows you to trade on the price fluctuations of financial markets like Indices, Shares, Currencies and Commodities.

How scalping was indeed not all brokers allow it, somehow, but just want to freely use any way keep putting that order, it means that we have to pay for the services of the spread of an existing

• 4 weeks later...

Why you should not be saying it? Anyhow, I will certainly not be saying it if the broker is that since they are not even properly regulated, so it’s just crazy to go with such company. I am with OctaFX, who are licensed by FCA and allows one to work with any technique from scalping to hedging to news trading or even EA, it’s all fantastic and helps us in every way to do trading with any style. Even they have 24/5 support present that makes it much more likable!

• 2 weeks later...

For scalpers, I would definitely recommend ecn brokers. An ecn broker, such as Trade12, could offer tighter spreads and faster order execution compared to regular forex accounts. Pips are usually around 3-6 lower than the usual, which is very essential for small price movements and volatile times. Scalpers would be able to maximize even small profits with these kind of brokers

So traders felt comfortable in the placement of the transaction scalping in chart trading, then the stop loss and take profit should remain there, where a stop loss as security accounts and indicators that our analysis is not valid if the SL hit

Archived