IFC Markets - ifcmarkets.com

Rate this topic

Guest IFC Markets

• MrD changed the title to IFC Markets - www.ifcmarkets.com
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, yes, each has own preferences, I treat the the news trading with caution. First, it is not particularly strong in the fundamental analysis, and in the second, there are not so many important news that could radically shift the market, or I simply do not know how to use economic statistics correctly)

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I also can not always accurately predict the movement of the market, in my opinion this is normal, no one can know at 100% where the price will go. By the way, I often look at the analytics from this broker, especially when my own trading ideas are not enough.

• 3 weeks later...

The main thing for me is that the broker should withdraw funds without problems, and the rest are just details. ifcmarkets is not included among those, who don’t want to withdraw funds. This means that you can safely trade here. And if someone starts to check, double-check something ... that's masochism.

Sometimes its difficult to explain trader's behavior.I think this is because of the fact that each person has his own taste.The one is obsessed with security, the other is obsessed with low spreads, and the third just wants to trade normally :)

Broker IFC Markets interferes in the process of filing the quotations for a trader. This means that the broker can manage your quotes and manipulate them.  When you open a deal, it does not go directly to the stock exchange, it is not clear at all whether your deals are on the stock exchange. With a high probability, the broker is a scam.

• 4 weeks later...