IFC Markets - ifcmarkets.com

Rate this topic

Guest IFC Markets

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm also trading using composite tools. I'll be glad to find out anything new, if possibleand to also share my experience. By the way, I'm not selfish - If I know something, I will share this information with other, all I ask in return is feedback, meaning not to be selfish as well.

1 hour ago, Trituy said:

Hi, I'm also trading using composite tools. I'll be glad to find out anything new, if possibleand to also share my experience. By the way, I'm not selfish - If I know something, I will share this information with other, all I ask in return is feedback, meaning not to be selfish as well.

Are you selfish? Will you share your tool, if I ask? How long have you been trading with ifc markets?

Those who laugh about new developments are just doing that as a protective reaction. If you have something useful, you can make money off of it. Somebody might not have anything to offer and in order not to show it, he switches the attention to the disadvantages of your developments, so that the attention was on you, and the one who laughs will most likely be the one who ends up using your developments.

• 2 months later...