Recently I’ve decided to open an account with this broker besides the one I work with now. Currently, I’m looking after several of them, but this one is the most perspective. It really differs from others because they give an opportunity to build synthetic instruments. What do you think, guys?

Why haven’t you tried it? I’ve found them recently by occasion. You must have been just lazy.

Hmm, how to say… I don’t really like changes. I read a lot to be aware of new stuff, but I try to do everything as I used to do in the beginning because it works for me.

Ok, I see that you prefer conservative forex, and here come the revolutionaries with their method geworko ... Well, let's try to find out whether it is worth to focus, or only at first glance it seems so useful.

Actually, there is nothing bad in staying in the comfort zone because not all people like changes. It seems for me that many brokers will start to offer pci geworko soon; maybe they will even implement such functionality in MT6.

When is it gonna happen? I don’t think that soon. Al least, nothing says that we will be facing pci geworko boom in the nearest future.

It has been developed by ifcmarkets, so I think that it depends on them when other brokers will have such feature.

Yeah, maybe, but other brokers may also want to take the initiative and develop this area. Have you chosen the broker?

Still thinking, but I’ll probably choose ifcmarkets because they have PCI geworko available. Currently I’m trying to trade on Demo.

Currently I’m in profit, but I’ve just opened that deal, so everything might change.

Of course it does. Any broker has real traders, especially a broker, who's been around for 10 years )))

I thought that one of those whosocializes in the threadpossibly has a real account and can say how a broker's business is really doing.

Possibly there are traders who talk on the forums, but the branch is relatively new, it's possible that people just haven't found it yet.

I found a branch, but haven't joined the conversation, because it wasn't interesting, but if someone wants to get an answer from a trader that is trading for them, then I will probably answer. I've been trading for two years. The quotes are market based, transaction execution is fast. If you ask a more exact question, I'll give you a more exact answer.