How Long I Can Keep My Trade Open?

Rate this topic

• 5 years later...

I am one of speculator or private trader of this market who is dealing with Bprimes, the most reputable broker in forex industry with many features and services. Forex is a global market for exchanging currency between nations, and for individual speculators or traders. Like its name implies, the retail off exchange forex market is not conducted on an exchange, which means there is no physical location where all currencies trade.

Guest Steve Goodwin

If a trader wants then he can keep his trade open for one month. This type of trading is known as long time trading is favored by maximum of the professional traders indeed. But a regulated and reliable trading broker should be selected for trading nicely indeed. Trade12 is a blessing broker indeed who allows traders with no small deposit bonus, high leverage up to 1:400 and narrow trading spread.

Forex is an online investment market with high risk: a good trading plan is essential for success in this market. It is the most decisive factor in the Forex market. Most new traders lose their money due to the lack of a good plan. And it's also important that you first control your emotions when you enter the market. Many traders cannot perfectly execute their trading plan because of their excitement.
Thanks to TP Global FX . Recently I am now trading with a good strategy. My emotions can't control my plan. That is why they are perfectly traded in Forex. My broker's best client services provide me with excellent guidelines for overcoming my emotions. I'm happy to trade with them.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Those who are long time trader keep a trade open for a long time and it can be for a day, a week and a month too. But on the other hand scalpers keep a trade open for a very short period of time. But to do scalping properly a reliable trading broker should be selected. Trade12 is a reliable broker operated by Exo Capital Markets ltd and offers all qualitative facilities.