Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck

Mgcash Team want to introduce you our new tool - URL Shrinker!

Ts6yOVc.png

Hi guys,

The N#1 Link Shortening Tool for Affiliates & Marketers. Monetize every single link you share. You can now monetize traffic coming from your website, blogs, social profiles, YouTube, Soundcloud, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, printed flyer, emails, sms and more.

We will turn your links into earning ones by adding an ad layer. Unlike other link shortners - at Mgcash.com we do not pay our users a fixed CPM, rather - we provide our users with 90% Revenue Share split on their own traffic performance!

Share your links anywhere and get paid for every lead generated from your traffic.

More info : https://mgcash.com/url-shortener-link-monetization/

For any questions you may have, feel free to contact me.
MAIL: [email protected]

New updates and news from Mgcash Media!

Are you running offers but have low CR? If that is the problem we have great solution for you guys, because we add daily new offers for any GEO and any types of offers.

Do you need Health/Diet, Biz Opps/Work at Home, Email and Zip Submits or just Gaming? We have them all and much more. If you check our payouts we are one of the few who pay’s the most.

If you have FR traffic and looking for high paying offer’s well we have them all from 10$ up to 20$ per lead! And for all high paying country’s we are dominating with the offers.

Some of the offer’s that we added and top performing offers for today are:

8418095684bc23fdd48a21bea50e4ae5.png

Also if you still didn’t check all of our tools, this is the right time to do it, because with our new tools you can bank hard! Plus you can optimize anything you want from looks of the locker to the tools that you want to use with us! [/align]

If you have any questions we are available 24/7 and you can contact us whenever you want.

For any more info feel free to contact us.

Mgcash Team

You can always contact me on skype or email.

My skype is: nem.mgcash

My email is: [email protected]

Or you can just send me message here.

Hey guys, here at Mgcash Media we have new offers for you to promote. As you all know iPhone is out and it is a big hit in all around the world. That is why we have offers for every country for iPhone 7 and payouts are higher than others and CR is crazy. If you want to run this offer let me know so we can approve you so you can start banking hard.

Some of the iPhone 7 offers and their payouts (Note we can also give custom payouts for our affiliates.

iPhone 7 Netherland – Payout 21$

iPhone 7 Luxemburg – Payout 12$

iPhone 7 Portugal – Payout 8$

iPhone 7 Great Britain – Payout 4.60$

iPhone 7 United States – Payout 2.30$

Good luck and use this offers while they are hot and converting like crazy.

Also we added a lot of new Pre Hosted Landing Pages that you can create in just few seconds and earn with them because our offers convert very good. Also we would suggest to start doing WH niches because they are ones that everybody can enjoy and profit with it.

Some of the new Pre Hosted Landing Pages:

Malwarebytes

ca646fd526a0cfbb6f5d6fc7b6811a5f.png

VLC Player

cc30fc1709ef037ed88ce9a66a8e4467.png

Opera

51f1b34f59da81e2d46f78b2cf80c5f6.png

GOM Player

40864b9926a92b0dacd84f9c3d9dc583.png

CCleaner

32cfa148db3deebcdefa71bb5c6971ca.png

If you need some offers to be added or any kind of help you can always send me a message and contact me at:

Email: [email protected]

Once again guys we have updated our landing pages and this time we give you best converting IQ Landing Page with more than just 20 tests on it. You can check our all Landing Pages but Clicking On Marketing Tools and then Pre Hosted Landing Pages. We have a lot of Landings and we add more and more every time. Also if you have some in mind, let me know and we will add it too.

[align=center]IQ Landing Page

1a8a2761315493bf213b69eb6ba9afc5.png

5e20366295dbe49e105703951f493bb8.png[/align]

Also we added a lot of new offers for all verticals. So if you have traffic but low CR send me message and I guarantee that you will have way better CR with Mgcash for sure! Plus we can always give CUSTOM payouts for offers and faster payments for our affiliates! If you need anything you can always contact me at:

Email: [email protected]

Hey everybody, I have exciting news from Mgcash Media.

For every country we added amazing offers with HIGH CR and HIGH Payouts then any other network have! If you see some offers that are better on other networks let me know and we will give you special Custom payout. Do not be afraid to start earning more and to boost your business. Next to that we are adding new Pre Hosted Landing pages non stop and if you have something in mind, let me know and we will implement that in our next update. We are always open to listen and to help out out affiliates.

Here are some of our new offers:

3125785738944709bf0501ccb6438af1.png

If you have some questions or anything related you can always contact me here or on skype and email.

My skype: nem.mgcash
My email: [email protected]

Let's start earning together and to make it big!

Hey guys, do you promote movies online but Conversion is low for you? If that is the case we have created Ultimate Video Link Locker Template just for you. With this new locker you will be able to have amazing CR with your traffic and you can completely edit this to your liking. So start using it right away and see your CR go off the roof. If you need any help you can always ask us anything and we will help you out.

Here is the preview of how it looks like:

MIudR2d.gif

This Ultimate Video Link Locker Template even have sound in it, so that will help even more.

If you have any questions send me message here, skype or on the email.

My email is:  [email protected]

Hello guys, there are some new changes in CPA World and I bet you all see them.

Here at Mgcash we are keeping up with the time and we made some huge updates so it will help you with earnings. As far as you know everybody who is pushing France traffic there have been problems because of the advertisers, but we have found some new offers that will convert good and even better than last offers. And not just FR we have added a lot more other offers with amazing CR and EPC as you can see bellow:

79Pc0GadTe_5vrZaNlROqQ.png

We have also updated our Pre Hosting Landing Pages and added new ones PLUS you can create your own generator for every niche you want. Within few minutes you can have unique generator that will have amazing CR and EPC.

Here you can preview Edited Generator that you can use for your niches:

6jpm62lCQHWBu3PqOzWsOQ.png

On this Landing Page you can change whatever you want as you can see here:

tUZkf5NQT9y06-_PC4Y1hA.png

Plus we can get you any offer you need with better payouts than other networks!

So if you need any help with anything let me know and I will help you out.

Hello guys, as far as you know offers for France have been disabled on most of the networks, but we at Mgcash have managed to get some of those offers back. So as you can see we have France offers for you to run them on with us:

nQVMQpxgTtuimQct6o3j3Q.png

And we will add much more of France offers, plus we already have high converting offers for other GEO’s. So if you need any offer, let me know and we will add it right away for you.

Also for all affiliates who earn good, we can always give better and faster payouts, so don’t hesitate to ask me about that.

For all other info that you need you can send it to me here or on the skype or email.

Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know that soon we will have new tool in Mgcash that will allow you to earn a lot more with our new tool that for now not a single CPA network have. This tool will work with any GEO and will have a lot of success because in our testing we have seen amazing CR and that is what we are hoping to see with you!

New tool will be released in next few days so keep an eye on it, for more info I will update you all when the time is right.

For now as you can see we added some new offers to our network and old offers for any GEO convert very good as you can see on the pictures bellow:

kEUJToulRZmXe9_IrFSIkQ.png

cdD-4yLUQ2_SPhRXyKFIqw.png

If you guys need any new offers or some specific vertical let me know and I will make sure that we can get it for you with highest payout that I can get it for you.

For any other info or help if you need with approving let me know.

I am available here or on the skype and email.