What Makes Top Gold Forum

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

A little bit of history wanted..history will be offered :)

Top Gold Forum was started back in 2008, but the domain was registered by me in 2006 when I have had this idea to create a discussion place for online money makers.

Back then there were not so many forums, only 2 or 3 main big boards. The admins and moderators were quite anonymous, hidden in fog and smoke promoting a lot of shady online opportunities, making a lot of money but honest users loosing their cash on fly by night scams.

I wanted to change that and offer a place for legit money makers to talk, analyze and most important speak freely on these online money making sites. Nothing is deleted, no sides taken, everything is open. Also we promote only legit and top money making opportunities.

And thats how it is today, after almost 10 years TGF - A Top Forum To Discuss Money Making Opportunities. You will not find any negative comment or review about us, anywhere period.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I think the topgoldforum is a complete guide for the currency trading whether they are related to the forex market or cryptomarket. I got a lot of help through the cryptocurrency corner of this forum as I am crypto investor as well. Am I right folks?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Topgoldforum is one of the best forum related to the Forex market. I think it is doing a great job for helping the new traders as well as experienced ones by developing a great interaction and relation between them. I am an active member of this forum and it helped me a lot for which I am thankful to the other members and forum management as well. Thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2016 at 11:48 PM, Dennis#MD said:

A little bit of history wanted..history will be offered :)

Top Gold Forum was started back in 2008, but the domain was registered by me in 2006 when I have had this idea to create a discussion place for online money makers.

Back then there were not so many forums, only 2 or 3 main big boards. The admins and moderators were quite anonymous, hidden in fog and smoke promoting a lot of shady online opportunities, making a lot of money but honest users loosing their cash on fly by night scams.

I wanted to change that and offer a place for legit money makers to talk, analyze and most important speak freely on these online money making sites. Nothing is deleted, no sides taken, everything is open. Also we promote only legit and top money making opportunities.

And thats how it is today, after almost 10 years TGF - A Top Forum To Discuss Money Making Opportunities. You will not find any negative comment or review about us, anywhere period.

Thanks for your information.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • MrD unpinned this topic