Platform You Want?

Rate this topic

Do yo need to download the binary trading platform or most of the broker sites prefer to have their platform running web-based? If you are trader would you want something that runs into your computer alone or would you trust the web based platform that would crash every now and then because the platform are dealing with multiple users online? So which trading platform do you want, the downloadable one or the web-based one?

Thanks

Skyline markets reviews

Do yo need to download the binary trading platform or most of the broker sites prefer to have their platform running web-based? If you are trader would you want something that runs into your computer alone or would you trust the web based platform that would crash every now and then because the platform are dealing with multiple users online? So which trading platform do you want, the downloadable one or the web-based one?

Thanks

Skyline markets reviews

In Forex trading, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading platforms which guarantee their clients’ funds. That’s why, from my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities including 100% initial bonus. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

for the trading platform, I am more comfortable with mt4 mt4 because then I can try to trade comfortably. mt4 is trading plarform that really made us comfortable to trade, especially in mt4 we can add their own indicators and therefore I prefer mt4

In Fx trading for leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders need to trade in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why, I have been using MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with certainly with a wide range of trading technologies.

• 4 months later...
Guest boo_sl3

I am glad trading in forexmart, because the broker is really beneficial for me especially is capable of making my broker can trade well. And I can start trading by utilizing a no deposit bonus

I don’t think you need platform at all because it’s just not that sort of work, so that’s why this is irrelevant and I have honestly not seen any broker offering something like that for Binary. I work with Alpari and they have excellent features and facilities available especially to do with all types of features and facilities present including 100% Bonus on deposit, it’s simply awesome and I can use and type of option I prefer from here https://alpari.com/en/binary_options/types/, it’s all options opened for me!

There are almost thousands broker in online retail Forex market. So, it very difficult to find a right broker from all, as most of them is found to be scams. By the way,  I am very lucky to found MXTrade broker which is regulated and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of any deposit with certainly.            

I simply prefer to have a sort of platform where I can work with ease and comfort, it’s exactly why I go with OctaFX broker and then you just get everything wished for. I love it when you have broker like them been regulated plus a true ECN and for that they have even won the award, it’s just perfect setting and makes it all like able for just about everyone. I enjoy it a lot using their ECN account that can be operated with as low as 5 dollars while comes with excellent cTrader platform which too is developed for ECN trading and have no issues over slippage, re quote or any sort of delay which makes me entirely relaxed.

On 11/15/2016 at 9:31 PM, Dean Headley said:

I simply prefer to have a sort of platform where I can work with ease and comfort, it’s exactly why I go with OctaFX broker and then you just get everything wished for. I love it when you have broker like them been regulated plus a true ECN and for that they have even won the award, it’s just perfect setting and makes it all like able for just about everyone. I enjoy it a lot using their ECN account that can be operated with as low as 5 dollars while comes with excellent cTrader platform which too is developed for ECN trading and have no issues over slippage, re quote or any sort of delay which makes me entirely relaxed.

I'm happy to trade in Tickmill, because the broker is really beneficial for me especially is capable of making my broker can trade well. And I can start trading by little amount and take profit of them

• 4 weeks later...
On 11.11.2016 at 4:29 PM, papia09 said:

I don’t think you need platform at all because it’s just not that sort of work, so that’s why this is irrelevant and I have honestly not seen any broker offering something like that for Binary. I work with Alpari and they have excellent features and facilities available especially to do with all types of features and facilities present including 100% Bonus on deposit, it’s simply awesome and I can use and type of option I prefer from here https://alpari.com/en/binary_options/types/, it’s all options opened for me!

It doesn't seem to be reasonable to trade with Alpari.... It became a bankrupt last year, didn't it?

On 12/12/2016 at 5:11 PM, Gloria said:

It doesn't seem to be reasonable to trade with Alpari.... It became a bankrupt last year, didn't it?

I don’t prefer Binary Option trading at all, but it’s always web-trader platform for it, but I am not too much aware of it. Gloria, I believe it was UK-Alpari that went bankrupt not one he has mentioned, so both are different. Anyhow, I prefer to go with broker that’s established and reputed. This is why I go for OctaFX, as they have mesmerizing tools and resources, it really makes trading ever easy to do with the long list of benefits which include having low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit offering that’s use able, it really makes trading walk in the work in a way and makes me feel relaxed!

The broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place, only they are capable to guarantee their clients funds with certainly.  That’s why; I have chosen MTI Markets which is regulated by IFSC and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with 30% welcome bonus, up to leverage 1:500, lowest trading spreads from 0 pips and much more real trading facilities. 

Guest boo_sl3

forexmart also a broker that has been regulated to clear so we can trade with ease. You can try it out by trying to take advantage of trading with no deposit bonus first

10 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

forexmart also a broker that has been regulated to clear so we can trade with ease. You can try it out by trying to take advantage of trading with no deposit bonus first

deposit bonus indeed we should be utilized as best as possible, because it is a golden opportunity for forex can run a business without capital. But it would be better we make preparations before plunging in realnya account that can get profitable as expected

Besides good trading knowledge we the traders need a reliable support from a credible trading broker which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  And credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

• 2 months later...

I prefer forex trading to binary options trading, because forex appears to be simpler than binary options. You need only to predict the price direction in forex and your trade will eventually hit the take profit. But in binary options, you need to predict both the direction as well as the time frame,  and this makes it more tricky. 

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

If you want to get maximal result by you trading first of all you have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, that’s why from my first day of trading I been using TempleFX which is real ECN Execution and for all time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Well, web trading is my most favorite trading platform, personally I don’t like downloading process of trading platform! Yes, I have fresh web trading platform from transparent Forex broker trade-24.com with ECN trading environment! I actually carry on my laptop in everywhere so web trading service is my 1st choice! Here I can open or close my trade position so easily and there is no complexity to modify my running trade positions!

• 3 years later...

What I think is before start trading you should gather all proper and right information first. Without proper information and a reliable broker, you can’t make good profits. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They provide a very easy process to open an account.