Request For Information

Please i would like to ask about how to make money exchaning Libertyreserve to PerfectMoney that was posted by our amiable member(skylady). Please i could not see the exchanger-edited-oncourse and the exchanger-edited-on average course on google as explain by skylady. Please help me out, i strongly need an indepth information on this.

• Root Admin

Please i would like to ask about how to make money exchaning Libertyreserve to PerfectMoney that was posted by our amiable member(skylady). Please i could not see the exchanger-edited-oncourse and the exchanger-edited-on average course on google as explain by skylady. Please help me out, i strongly need an indepth information on this.

tunmise can you please post the topic where skylady posted this?

I've also informed her about this thread.

I'd like to know what it was I said too...

moving to General Discussions in the Payment Processors & Currency Exchange section...

Only thing I can think it may possibly be is when an exchanger needs funds in another payment processor, they give a bonus rate to exchange ... ???

skylady :)

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Lioneldzone

Hello I am new to the buying and selling gold buisness can some one explain to me the formula for buying scrap gold. For example if I want to buy gold at 95% what is the step by step formula thank you.

Hello I am new to the buying and selling gold buisness can some one explain to me the formula for buying scrap gold. For example if I want to buy gold at 95% what is the step by step formula thank you.

Archived