Is Knowledge,experience,skill More Essential Then Money Management?

Rate this topic

Basically I'm a learner of forex trade business.I think as a student of forex trade business that Knowledge,experience,skill about forex trade is more essential then money management.Because trader who can't make profit with simple money management,he/she must failed to make profit with more money management.Strategy is very important for good Forex trade business.We should start forex with simple money management in demo and we should invest more money in real forex when we will be success with simple money management in demo.What about you?Please share your own opinion with us about this.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Guest gaban

I think money management is as important as knowledge, experience, skills. We can learn from various sources to get knowledge, then use demo account to train our skills and money management.

I think money management is as important as knowledge, experience, skills. We can learn from various sources to get knowledge, then use demo account to train our skills and money management.

Right, I get a lot of knowledge and experience from many sources, one of the very helpful resource the progress of my trading is forex forum. Many traders are happy to share their knowledge and experience in forex forums, sharing information both forex market analysis or info-broker, discuss to find the best way to reduce the forex trading risk and get better results from forex trading. use demo account first to start trading in forex is the right step.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, we can get more knowledge and trading experience from forex forums, that why we should utilize it well. Experience is not only from ourselves but also from other traders can be learned to make our trading be better.

• 5 years later...