OUR EQUITY SERVICES

STOCK CASH

Our equity research & strategy team produces investment themes and insight focused on the various market issues i.e. economy, corporate action etc, which help us to pick a right stock out of 1300 stock listed in NSE. We provide free stock tips for successful and profitable trading in stock market.

SALIENT FEATURE OF SCHEME

• 3-4 INTRADY CASH CALLS.
  • WEEKLY MOMENTUM CALLS 1-2 PER WEEK.
  • NIFTY TREND, RESISTANCE & SUPPORT.
  • PROPER FOLLOW UPS THROUGH SMS.
  • 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
  • ACCURATE CALLS ON CONSISTENT BASIS

STOCK CASH PREMIUM

Stock cash segment is very prominent & best segment of Equity market. This package is designed for the traders who want to earn more profit compared to regular stock cash intraday services. We are the fastest growing Stock Advisory Company in India who provides perfect tips of share market services.

SALIENT FEATURE OF SCHEM
  • 1-2 INTRADY CASH CALLS.
  • NIFTY TREND, RESISTANCE & SUPPORT.
  • PROPER FOLLOW UPS THROUGH SMS AND CHAT ROOM.
  • Al l IMPOTANT NEWS AND ECONOMIC UPDATES.
  • 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
  • ACCURATE CALLS ON CONSISTENT BASIS.

Call: 7415033556

• 1 month later...

Nice to know details about your broker. Really, it’s very significant to work with dependable trading broker, although market maker trading platforms are available here and there, so you should be careful to choose your trading platform. I have used more than 30 brokers (actually their demo platforms) and right now I am using live trading service of TradingBanks, this broker is regulated through reliable authorities.

Archived