Can The Forex Can Save Us From The Financial Crisis?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

It depend on how we strive in forex trading. If we wanna save us from the financial crisis, we should be able to trade well, minimize the risk if we wanna get maximal profit. We should learn first and make practice, i think demo account is the best platform to start trading in forex

• 5 years later...

Forex markets are open 24 hours a day 6 days a week due to time zones, so you need to devote a lot of time to tracking your investment. Currency markets are extremely difficult to predict because so many factors affect exchange rates. But with proper knowledge and good quality broker like Bprimes,  you can overcome from all obstacles whatever become hindrance of your profitable trading. I am doing profitable trading with this regulated broker.

• 2 weeks later...

This is excellent question, but very tricky to answer. The answer is yes and no. In case of a financial crisis in one developed country, it is expected to see spill over effects on all other developed countries, due to globalisation. However, other smaller countries might have leg effect... 

Good customer service is especially important for novice traders. They will grow up with helpful support staff in this trading business, and one day they can become a successful trader. Customer service of my broker Bprimes is really amazing. I can access my account through my smartphone also because they have a mobile based trading platform. They are showing me a way to get into the mix with the banking network and purchase a currency pair to hold in an easy manner.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:50 PM, Markian said:

This is excellent question, but very tricky to answer. The answer is yes and no. In case of a financial crisis in one developed country, it is expected to see spill over effects on all other developed countries, due to globalisation. However, other smaller countries might have leg effect... 

Either in crises, forex traders can earn more profits by shorting the currency of that relevant country.

Engaged with leverage margin is a commercial structure. A small profit margin is advantageous for small traders and even a high profit is very favorable. For many traders who use margin in Forex trading there is a new concept and a different broker provides a different margin level. AAFX is an established broker that allows for low margins, low trading costs, low zero spreads, high leverage, MT4 trading platform and many other facilities.

To do forex trading you need a regulated and transparent broker, who will help you and treat you always like you are their special trader. You can join Bprimes broker because they always make feel their trader quite homely and comfortable while trading. You can find the finest environment of forex trading with this broker. I can assure you guys that you can make huge amount of profit with their support.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 6:27 AM, Noah Jackson said:

To do forex trading you need a regulated and transparent broker, who will help you and treat you always like you are their special trader.

Profitable trading does not require that. Profitable trading requires no intervention from a broker and letting traders trade with freedom.