Forex And Stock Trading At Its Best

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pitersen1991

I also like binary option so far. And this is good for newbie.

I have another question to you. Which trading system do you follow. I follow MXTrading and which is yours?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, chetanepic said:

I dont think that binary option trading is more easier than Forex, even you can earn more from the Forex trading if you are using right strategy for trading.

yaa, maybe it depends on the person doing the trading, if we prefer then you should do forex trading in the forex market and focus only there so that we maximize our ability bisameningkatkan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Trading in a CFD market may become a nightmare and the experience may be disastrous if traders do not possess the essential software or instructions offered by a trading website. FXB Trading makes sure that traders will be trained adequately when they join its website and that they will reach their trading objectives in the CFD market.

• 2 months later...

For traditional buy-and-hold, "long only" investors, stocks remain an obvious choice for a number of reasons. Stocks have a long-term record of positive returns; investors can receive regular income from dividends; dividends and capital gains have favorable taxation, and so on. But when it comes to trading, even though the odds are still stacked in favor of stocks, forex trading has a number of advantages to offer.

The most important element may be the trader's or investor's risk tolerance and trading style. For example, buy-and-hold investors are often more suited to participating in the stock market, while short-term traders, including swing, day and scalp traders, may prefer markets where price volatility is more pronounced. The foreign exchange market is the world's largest financial market, accounting for more than $5 trillion in average traded value.

For traditional buy-and-hold, "long only" investors, stocks remain an obvious choice for a number of reasons. Forex trading is heavily geared towards technical analysis, which many stock traders consider to be only one factor in their investments, as they also need to examine market and stock fundamentals. I choose forex because I think forex has more opportunity than stock and trading with the broker called Forex4you. My broker platform is easy to operate.

Archived