Why You Have Chosen Your Broekr ?

I have seen by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning.  In my trading career I am very lucky to select Trade12 broker which is regulated and at all times ensures best trading environment for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by providing Trade12Education website.  I learn all market principle with essential terms and conditions from here.      

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have selected TradingBanks broker as my permanent trading platform because of so many reasons! But the main point is, their high regulation status! On the other hand, they offered me 100% deposit bonus with simple terms and conditions! Right now, I am on the way of withdrawing of this bonus! Good Forex brokers always help their clients to make money like TradingBanks!

• 4 weeks later...

My priority is to have broker that is reliable and trustworthy, it’s why I have selected OctaFX, as they are awesome with being licensed by FCA while have excellent reputation servicing since last 5/6 years and have won nearly every award in total 17, it’s quite something to get such level in so short time. I feel privileged joined under them and even the conditions are finest there is with tiny spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more!

On 13/2/2017 at 8:09 AM, uncle gober said:

for the selection of brokers is indeed difficult if you ask me, especially for the novice trader. but in order to choose a broker would suggest not only of the promotional program we get it. but also consider the regulations in use by the broker.

in the selection of brokers must be as good as possible for we can choose, because with a broker who can be in the trust will be able to bring in running its forex business. and as traders do not forget anymore to always be able to run in learning to be easier to obtain and more secure profit in running the business of forex trading

On 20/2/2017 at 9:56 AM, ViproMarket said:

broker election is very important for a trader in order to become a successful trader in the forex. I suggest to choose a broker that not only can provide a sense of comfort in trading. but consider also about security and support that is given by the broker to the trader of his order to be successful in the forex.

the selection of brokers is very overlooked once, the broker can we believe it will be safe and comfortable in running trading. so should we have to try to keep trying in trading with always trying to learn so that profits can always be obtained consistently

• 5 months later...

I am working with OctaFX broker and the reason is very simple which is their balance setup which include safety, security and top notch conditions. This company is licensed by FCA and has won 21+ awards in just 6 years, so I feel absolute great working with them and benefits greatly. It’s also easier with their ECN account which can be operated with as low as 20 USD, so that really boost one big time and keeps it all comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

I have chosen Trade12 because of their claims as an ECN broker. My previous broker only offer regular account wherein they ask for too much spreads. I transferred to Trade12 and registered an ECN account. With that, they offered me tighter spreads and faster order execution. Those perks were very helpful for a frequent trader like me as they helped me maximize my potential profits instead of sacrificing most of them to pay the broker

Without a discipline then it will not be able to smoothly in doing forex business, therefore can be practiced first by using a demo account in order to be well in the use of trading in real account  Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived