Every Days 25 Pips Is Enough

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Depending on the individual trader, but in my opinion, the most important is consistency of pips we can get. And I always try to to improve my trading skills so that I can get more leverage trading results.

• 5 years later...

This offer is a great incentive to try to new forex traders and to try forex for the first time. If you want bonus on your trading join with Bprimes. Most forex brokers offer a bonus on your initial deposit to get you to trial their currency trading platform. These forex bonuses are often a percentage of your deposit and will be awarded after a set turnover target is set.

Now I'm dealing with a non-deal broker desk called TP Global FX. It is a forex and CFD broker for online trading, offering me a multitude of ways to trade the financial markets. Their experienced professionals provide unparalleled client support, along with comprehensive education, in-depth market news and technical analysis and FX indicators to give me multiple benefits such as advanced trading tools (EA indicators and charts) for an uninterrupted trading experience.

Finding a better broker is a very difficult task, because almost thousands of online brokers in the retail market and most of them are considered scams. By the way, I am very lucky to choose AAFX, which all the time ensures a safe trading environment for trading by providing security of funds for any investment. And from here, without any kind of restrictions, they are able to use any type of scalping trading techniques, including the lowest trading spreads and minimum margin requirements. So, all the time, I feel safe and comfortable when scalping.