The Main Reason For Become Loser

Rate this topic

In forex many time i become loser but if i analysis my losing cause then i find out the reason and this is greed and poor money management. I always earn so much fast but for earn this much profit i choose low money management strategy. As a result i become loser within short time. And all this mistake happened with me because of greed.
I now many trader agree with me but i want to hear all other trader mistake reason because this thing help us make profit in our next trade.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 4 months later...

Psychology. Often a newbie has a bad psychology when first trading. because somehow also psychological conditions in the demo account is very different from the psychological condition in real account. In the real account, our psychology is often used. Without a good psychology, no matter how good our strategy will be useless.

As we had encountered lots of testimonials about greed on their trading would only leads to their loss.Thats why i believe and i know there would still lots to agree with me that greed is one factor to be avoided when trading since it would not bring good results to our trading.

Lack or insufficient trading knowledge and skill I think is the main reason why many traders fail.

maybe . many factors that cause the trader to experience loss. However, 90% of traders suffered loss because of bad psychology. Emotions, greed often experienced by many traders. when they have the knowledge and skills of good trading.

Psychology. Often a newbie has a bad psychology when first trading. because somehow also psychological conditions in the demo account is very different from the psychological condition in real account. In the real account, our psychology is often used. Without a good psychology, no matter how good our strategy will be useless.

Yes it is a major factor that affect our trading.Eitheir a trader is not confident at all or over confident,fear or greed in trading.Lackng or too much of everything is bad at trading it becomes a reason for our lose.

Here are some top reasons why many fails in forex

-lack of trading discipline

-lack of proper trading plan

-failing to adapt to the market

-having unrealistic expectations on your profit(greediness)

-poor risk and money management

-insufficient knowledge and skills in forex

-poor trading psychology

Yes it is a major factor that affect our trading.Eitheir a trader is not confident at all or over confident,fear or greed in trading.Lackng or too much of everything is bad at trading it becomes a reason for our lose.

of course, therefore, for those who want to start trading forex it is advisable to use a small capital. To train the psychology of trading, such as $ 1. That way, we will know how strong our psychology.

• 6 years later...

To read and comprehend a forex quote, it assists with getting comfortable with the terminology. Everything begins with a currency pair, which discloses to you the currencies associated with the exchange. In a quote, the currency pair is regularly trailed by a bid and ask price, which will reveal the spread and the quantity of pips between the broker's bid and ask price. Understanding these terms in somewhat more profundity can help you as you prepare to set up your underlying exchanges. 

Fear is the main reason why most traders don't show interest to invest in forex. But if you have proper knowledge and education about forex, it is quite easy to make money from forex market. Information is the main weapon to become successful in this market. I always depend on AtoZ Markets to collect all information about forex and utilize them in my trade and make profit. I rely on them because they are reliable and trustable.

To become a loser in my sense the main reason is not following the rules of Forex trading such as – lack of trading knowledge, not work so much, get emotional and fear of losing money. These things mainly cause losing money in a trader’s life. I like the broker Forex4you who is an expert broker and they give free expert advice, daily trading analytic support and proper trading guideline for their clients.

It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with TP Global FX because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.