TickMill - tickmill.com

Rate this topic

Looking ahead to try this on a 1:100 leverage. Le's see how this goes. 1.gif

it;s better when use their exchange account type. but actually tickmill offer up to 1:500 leverage, but it's all depend individual traders. but make sure has more amount since lower leverage demand higher margin trade.

did you having to use sort of profitable strategies, or perhaps an EA ?

ย 

641ffb7e5e80cf3d6a2e501a088b735f.png

Partnership

ย 

Invite traders to Tickmill. They trade โ€“ you earn.

• No special requirements
  • No secret conditions
  • No experience needed

Who are Introducing Brokers?

Introducing Brokers (or IB for short) are individuals and companies across the globe who make money by introducing traders to Tickmill. We believe that everyone can be a successful IB, especially our clients. Most probably you are already doing it, by discussing Tickmill in forums and social media. Become our IB, and benefit from it. Every trader that comes through your reference will become your client and will bring you profit.

63e0c4a3cb53bcf0255ed3d3f83a7727.png

ย 

ย 

9f4c9e06ee493b81490870deae563e82.png

ย 

ย 

Dear Trader,

This June Tickmill has prepared an extremely useful course for you in the form of webinars. Forex traders will get the best strategies explained during the course Becoming a Pro. Learn more below!

Forex Trading Course: Becoming a Pro

ย 

ย 

This course is aimed at beginner and intermediate Forex traders who are willing to get the most out of upcoming weeks and see a detailed explanation of the best Forex strategies.

The course will take place here every Wednesday and is composed of 3 webinars:

Bollinger Strategies in Forex, Wednesday 03.06.2015, 13:00 BST (UTC+1)

Scalping Strategies in Forex, Wednesday 10.06.2015, 13:00 BST (UTC+1)

News Trading Strategies in Forex, Wednesday 17.06.2015, 13:00 BST (UTC+1)

ย 

Join the upcoming webinar: Bollinger Strategies in Forex

864d006ef009f16ed6a074f9ccde980a.png

ย 

ย 

Josh Skouloudis, Market Expert

Josh is a person with nearly 8 years hands-on experience in research, trading and investing. He started as an analyst in research and then progressed to an investing role as an executive director at two leading investment banks (JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs). His expertise is in equities and Forex trading. Such experience has provided Josh with great development in his analytical skills and trading skills. At the moment, Josh is a full-time trader and an educator.

• 2 weeks later...

WEBINAR From TICKMILL

ย 

This webinar will teach you a simple, yet effective Bollinger band based Forex strategy.
Watch our webinar for the Forex starters and find out the fundamentals of Bollinger bands in Forex trading that every trader should know.
Bollinger Bands are a great indicator with many advantages, but unfortunately many traders don't know how to use this amazing indicator.
Bollinger Bands consist of three components:
  • A simple moving average
  • TWO standard deviations of this moving average (known as the Upper and Lower Bollinger Band).
So what are the characteristics of Bollinger Bands?
Depending on the settings, Bollinger Bands usually contain 99% of the closing prices. And in sideways markets, prices tend to wander from the Upper Bollinger Band to the Lower Bollinger Band. With this being the case, many traders use Bollinger Bands to trade a simple trend fading strategy: They SELL when prices move outside the Upper Bollinger Band and BUY when prices move outside the Lower Bollinger Band.

998d7c379710f57894190d1ef5be5402.png

Interview with Muhammad

ย 

For how long have you been trading?

I have been trading since I graduated high school, almost 3 years now.

What instruments do you prefer to trade and why?

I like GBP/USD pair because it works best with trading system I use.

What schedule (trading hours) do you have for your trading?

I trade during all sessions Tokyo session, London session and New York session. I am trading different pairs during each sessio

Did you receive personal training from other traders or did you mainly educate yourself on your own?

I have learned on my own. I have done a lot of market research.

What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

The best education for a trader is education which has clear basic theories and can be implemented directly on the Live market. Emphasis should be on discipline because itโ€™s very good for traders who want to enter the market.

Do you create your own strategies or use the ones that already exist? Can you briefly describe your strategy?

I use strategy that already exists. I am using Elliot wave indicator combined with Fibonacci indicator.

What is the most important quality a trader should have?

The most important quality a trader should have are the right mindset about the market. Also commitment and discipline.

How do you deal with losses, does it have an emotional impact on you?

I donโ€™t have emotional impact when get the losses because of I have calculated exact amount potential loss I am willing to lose, before I enter to the trade.

Are you satisfied with our service and is there anything we can improve?

Iโ€™m very satisfied with the service provide by Tickmill, Withdrawal process as fast as deposit. Tickmill has low spread, server connection is very good, friendly customer support make me comfortable to trade with Tickmill. I hope Tickmill keep going with the quality of their service in the future. I would recommend to trade with Tickmill.

TICKMILL WEBINAR

ย 

ย 

ย 

Scalping refers to buying and selling an underlying multiple times in the same day for a small profit. We locate scalping opportunities by looking for price extremes in the market. When we scalp we can either buy at a lower price and sell it for a higher price, or vice versa. We prefer to primarily sell premium, but we may scalp futures in low IV environments to stay active.

The most important aspect of scalping is liquidity. We would not scalp an underlying that is not liquid, since we are getting in and out of our trades multiple times within a day. Ensuring liquidity also ensures that we are getting the best price we can when entering and exiting the trades. Scalping is purely subjective, and there is no guideline in terms of when to get in and out of the trade. We trade very small when scalping, and accept profits when they come. We believe that trading too big and getting greedy are both easy ways to lose money quickly when scalping

Tickmill Launches a Native MT4 Application for Mac Users

We value the comfort of our clients and are always willing to go the extra mile to provide you with the best tools for trading.

Though the official MetaTrader 4 platform is available only for Windows and mobile devices, Apple computers become more and more popular among traders. Therefore, we decided to match the needs of our clients and build a native MT4 Mac application.

Refined by Tickmill specifically for Macs, the platform is virtually identical to the standard Windows version of MT4. Convenient features include one-click trading on three chart types in nine-time frames as well as use of custom indicators and full customization.

Setting up this customizable application is easy and intuitive. Our step-by-step guide offers simple, illustrated instructions to begin trading with MT4 on Apple computer in a matter of second. So, instead of spending time on a long setup process, now you can focus on what you are really into โ€“ trading!

What is inside?

Tickmill provides you with a MetaTrader 4 platform for your Mac that is almost identical to a regular Windows application. This software comes with numerous useful features and functionalities, among which are:

3 types of charts;

9 time frames;

over 50 default indicators;

lots of graphical objects;

multiple charts;

option to install any custom indicator;

1-click-trading;

full customization.

ย 

How to Get Started?

Setting up our native application is easy and intuitive. You will just need to download Tickmill MT4 Mac version in order to begin. Simply click the button below to get started.

f703af4a123456be5b50f8927faac317.png

ย 

ย 

• 2 weeks later...
25345046536af29aa0120a4b55210b46.png

ย 

ย 

Receiving the first Bonus

Each new deposit over 200 USD is entitled for bonus.

In case of multiple deposits, bonus will be added to every deposit separately according to the amount deposited. For example: if a client first deposited 500 USD and later 1 200 USD more, then he will receive a bonus of 50 USD (500 USD * 10%) and 144 USD (1 200 USD * 12%) respectively.

After each deposit, contact client support via email to collect the bonus. Code word: Summer Bonus.

Trade at least 1 lot for each 5 USD of the Bonus prior to withdraw.

Trading volume is accounted for currency pairs and metals, CFDs are excluded.

Bonus can be only claimed on deposit, which is not covered by any other campaign, offer or bonus.

Maximum bonus amount is 1 500 USD.

Bonus will be added to the same MT4 trading account where the deposit was processed.

ย 

Receiving the second Bonus

All the participants of the Summer Bonus campaign have a chance to receive the second bonus at the end of the campaign.

Maximum bonus amount of the second bonus is equal to 10% of the total deposits amount in the campaign period. For example: You have made a deposit of 1300 USD on your account. Your bonus will be 156 USD (12% of 1300 USD). You have completed 152 lots in round turn trades on the same account by 31 of August. You will receive 130 USD as an additional bonus, since the maximum bonus limit is equal to 10% of 1300 USD.

Complete at least 50 lots of trading volume in the period of the campaign in order to receive the bonus.

Trading volume is calculated for the round turn trades performed in the period starting from the day of the client registration in the campaign until August 31st.

A โ€™round turnโ€™ trade means that opening of 1 lot unit position and closure of this same position will be counted as 1 lot of trading volume.

Trading volume is accounted for currency pairs and metals, CFDs are excluded.

Trading volume is accounted only for the trades that remained open for at least 5 minutes.

Trading volume is calculated for each trading account separately and the bonus will be added to the same trading account on which the volume was completed.

The second bonus will be added to your account by September 15th.

The requests to review the bonus amount are accepted by September 22nd.

Trade at least 1 lot for each 5 USD of the Bonus prior to withdraw. Trading volume is accounted for currency pairs and metals, CFDs are excluded.

ย 

Other Terms

Tickmill reserves the right to disqualify any user if there is a suspicion of misuse or abuse.

Tickmill reserves the right to change the Terms of the campaign or cancel it at any time.

ย 

1e9f80eabe88114e0b11e6a92ab8b602.png

Trader Of The Month โ€“ June 2015, Shaun

June_2015.png

INTERVIEW WITH SHAUN

ย 

ย 

For how long have you been trading?

Approximately I have been trading 1 year.

What instruments do you prefer to trade and why?

I prefer trading mainly EUR/USD due to low spreads, and high around the clock liquidity.

What schedule (trading hours) do you have for your trading?

No specific hours, however I do try and avoid volatile periods such as Big News Events, or opening positions on Friday and leaving them open over the weekend.

Did you receive personal training from other traders or did you mainly educate yourself on your own?

Iโ€™m a Self Educated aspiring Trader.

What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

Experience, in other word trading the markets is the best way to improve. Iโ€™m a hands on learner.

Do you create your own strategies or use the ones that already exist? Can you briefly describe your strategy?

My strategy tryโ€™s to take advantage of big momentum created during Breakouts of key Resistance/Support Levels.

What is the most important quality a trader should have?

Faith followed closely by Perseverance.[/i]

How do you deal with losses, does it have an emotional impact on you?

I try and keep a cool mind and remind myself that Iโ€™m not trading to get rich overnight. I am trading for long-term results, I look for good Risk to Reward trades.

Are you satisfied with our service and is there anything we can improve?

Overall it is good, when scalping there is the occasional slippage but not much.

READY TO TRADE FOR REAL?

You supply the enthusiasm and will to succeed. Tickmill supplies the low spreads, consistent liquidity and smooth execution you expect on every trade.

8f52e672cde5b94d24feb5544d81c312.png

Trading Server's

There are three live account types โ€“ just compare them and find the best match for your trading.

4d20386c9ef882ca00e2492257544dfd.png

ย 

ย 

32aa6593f3c433db394cdfad847edd86.png

You can trade from anywhere with Tickmill โ€“ at home, work or in between. Thatโ€™s because we offer forex trading with mobile devices as well standard desktop computers. That means our online trading platform can be accessed from anywhere you can get online

FSA Regulated

Our forex brokerage accounting, internal procedures and systems are audited by third party auditors and the FSA too.

ย 

ย 

• 2 weeks later...
dce300b146e1dbeb83d776337bd1bed5.png

THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:

ย 

ย 

FREE trial month and a 20% discount henceforth on all packages

1300MB of RAM and 25GB of disk space

Pengaturan cepat dan 24/7 live chat dan email support

Latency of less than 1ms to Tickmill trade servers

100% uptime guarantee

ย 

Tickmill VPS will also help reduce your losses and unpredictability, as it transmits orders much faster than your computer, which results in less delay and less slippage.

ย 

ย 

3835f5bcbc5ab692c248ed6024088253.png

Access the best trading experience in the market

To ensure you get the best trading conditions available we have created a VIP account that gives you an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips, smallest possible commissions we can offer and liquidity provided by global banks and ECNs

To qualify for the VIP status:

Open an ECN Pro account if you donโ€™t have one already

Reach a balance of $โ‚ฌยฃ30,000

Email our client support with the request to upgrade your account to VIP

ย 

This generous VIP offer is valid only until September 30th.

Use the opportunity and start enjoying all the VIP benefits now!

ย 

ย 

Tickmill Continues to Deliver Top-level Services and Solutions for Successful Trading

ย 

ย 

Following the vision of becoming the preferred broker in terms of quality of services and excellent customer experience, in just one month, Tickmill has introduced several new tools and opportunities for successful trading.

"Here at Tickmill, we aim to build a brand that everyone recognizes as an industry leader who wants its traders to succeed," says company's CEO Sudhanshu Agarwal. "Thus, we never stop looking for ways to ensure our clients can trade with maximum efficiency and convenience."

With input from its internal teams as well as feedback from clients, in early August Tickmill launched a new and improved site that brought the company closer to the goal of providing the best possible online trading environment for traders all over the world. In the quest to expand geographically, Tickmill also added Vietnamese language to its new site along with customer support in the local language.

"We know how important it is to our clients to have the trading platform running non-stop and to access it at any time and from any place," Mr. Agarwal explains. With this in mind, Tickmill joined forces with BeeksFX to provide its traders with a reliable low latency VPS solution. "We have come up with an exclusive agreement where all Tickmill clients get a free Bronze VPS for one month and a further 20% discount on all packages, no matter what volume they trade," continues Mr. Agarwal.

August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. "This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry's lowest commissions - all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market," Mr. Agarwal states.

Tickmill is a broker who is constantly working towards improving its offering by listening to feedback from clients. "Our Asian client base has been requesting for the popular in the region HK50 index. Seeking to meet our traders' expectations, we launched this instrument in the middle of August and are pleased to see it has been actively traded since then," noted Mr. Agarwal.

"There are a number of other projects in the pipeline and, with a dedicated team of professionals working tirelessly for the company, I am confident that soon we will be sharing some more good news with all our clients," Mr. Agarwal summed up.

011bed67050239c17c43c050bbd1631d.png

ย 

ย