OneFxZoneThis is a new venture of forex trading, it is the foreign exchange market (the euro, the dollar, the ruble, yen), which is very attractive and that brings a lot of money

Established since 21 September 2015, is legally registered in 3 countries and many more to come (Seychelles,Bahamas, Dominican Republic). It is located in the UK. Onefxzone The company makes its trading services with own compensation plan in network marketing, especially with its binary matrix.

20160403211204.jpg

POSITION YOU FREE.

2 INVESTMENT PLANS :

Plane1:2% per day (you can invest from $ 25 to $ 10 999)

For 90 working days (Monday to Friday)

Plane2:

2.2% per day (you can invest $ 11,000 to $ 50,000)

For 100 working days (Monday to Friday)

4 types of income

1. daily returns of the amounts invested in forex trading

2. direct sponsorship 15%

3. bitplane 10% weaker leg, limited to $ 5,000

4. Career Progression

There are 6 payment gateways to deposit / withdraw amount

1. PayPal

2. Neteller

3. Skrill4. Payeer

5. Bitcoin

6. Perfect money

7.payza

Position yourself now and enjoy the overflow!

They are dedicated to provide you with the best experience possible. Find out why sky is the limit when using Onefxzone.

*.Regulated online broker

*.Forex, metals, indices, energies

*.Multiple online trading platforms

*.Flexible trading conditions

*.Instant deposits, Regular withdrawals

*.24/5 support

Please join with me here : www.onefxzone.com

• 1 year later...

I am a forex trader because this is only a business which is suitable for me and for others also as I think. I am doing trading with Circle Markets broker. They are providing automatic execution which I like the most. I can make my own schedule, I can give time to my family & for my broker helping me with my trades through their services. They are giving such and amazing trading platforms where any individual trader can find out their own trading style and fit their self into this and trade with comfort.

• 3 weeks later...

An immense number of scams broker out there. FXDD are an entire scam, their terms are stunning, and they don't offer them to you until the point that the moment that you deposit money, by then you can't get it back, aggressive traders who don't respect course of action times or time zones, they called me more than once at 4am. Their assistance aggregate is moreover not that much unique. I needn't bother with any trader to invest on them or trade with them.

Archived