What Type Of Trader You Want To Be?

Rate this topic

hi all
what kind of trader are you, depend for the analysis( yours or the other ) news and indicators or depend for money management and you don't look at all to the market or the chart you just enter and you make manage your money with good strategy like the martingale for example
i expect the most like the first eh!

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 5 years later...

Forex trading is a recent development, but stocks and equities have been studied for a long time, and economic theories and models abound on the best way to analyze information.  To learn those developments Bprimes has reliable source. These models look at various aspects, such as the activities of business in the economy, and even the most basic psychological attributes such as belief that the country is moving in right direction.

I honestly NEVER attempt anything fancy, as trading is such a classy business that by just by staying simple, you can make a lot of profits. But yet these are not exactly straightforward deals and requires a lot of patience to manage through.

My method is simple and that’s with eur to inr forecast. This is how I begin up the day and then it should be all about good money management and timing, if that’s there then it’s just about counting the money you earned!

Guest Steve Goodwin

I personally prefer swing trading the more. Swing trading attempts to capture gains in a stock or any financial instrument within an overnight hold to several weeks. Swing traders use technical analysis to look for stocks with short-term price momentum. To the swing traders Trade12 is offering a fluent and informative economic calendar, issuance of trading signal with analysis on daily basis and fluent trading platform indeed.

From among trading strategies I prefer scalping strategy most. Because it brings profit in a short time period. But a scalper needs to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the trading strategy to get proper support from the broker. Forex4you I find the right and true STP trading broker for my scalping trading strategy. From them to make small profit I get narrow spread from 0 pips, timely and orderly trade execution support.

• 2 weeks later...