Leverage

Rate this topic

Leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to having up to leverage 1:400 that I can use for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spread.

In Forex trading leverage is considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I have seen according to my trading experience that for making profit very rapidly we the traders are extremely dependable on high leverage in particularly the newcomers. I took high leverage in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I have overcome my low investment issue very quickly because of my higher leverage availability from TradingBanks broker! I know, depending on only big trading leverage is very risky, but I know how to use big trading leverage smartly! Although, now I am not using the same leverage since, I have made already a healthy trading balance!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2016 at 3:26 PM, ViproMarket said:

money management and good risk management is indispensable in forex, to have good money management we are able to trade with leverage. and we are able to minimize trading greed, with choosing a right leverage in ViproMarket offering 1:500

So make sure that you choosing the right leverage for your trading account in the first place so you can handle the risks in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

In this market place, Leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:400 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite in spite of small balance.     

• 2 months later...
On 05/09/2016 at 3:03 PM, tradesprint said:

I guess the newbie has a long way to learn in forex trading so its good to keep the leverage low so that they could avoid extra damages and learn more about earning money through forex trading.

I guess even with 300$ amount the account can easily be blown up while using high leverage.

• 3 weeks later...

determine leverage itself depends on its own traders. a novice trader can not use the same leverage as experienced traders because of different abilities and experience. therefore suggested to the novice trader uses a small capital with a leverage of 1: 500 for the purpose of the adaptation process when using a real account.

• 8 months later...

Leverage is a precious gift from broker which we get only in forex business. In forex we can have 1:100, 1:500 or sometimes 1:1000 leverage, which is much bigger than any other business. Leverage is a loan that is provided by our respected broker so that we can trade with ease. I get 1:2000 leverage from my regulated broker named AAFX. This leverage is helping me a lot to get what I wanted as I invested low margin of money.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

High leverage can bring profit instantly if you are able to make proper trading planning with great risk management policy , otherwise you can fall a huge loss by taking high leverage , in this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach.  So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.