I Am Close To Be Successful Trader

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

I do not know for sure how long I needed to succeed in forex, consistently get maximum profit, but the most important thing is as long as we always try to do our best, we are getting close to success and never give up.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gaban

how long to be a successful trader depends on the trader himself. whether the trader has reached a consistent profit, discipline, and not easily influenced. when the trader is like that, then the trader is a successful trader

Yeah, how long to be a successful trader is depend on ourselves. But for me, a successful trader is a trader who can survive and get maximal result, because in forex trading is not how much profit that we can get, but also about how long we can survive using our existing capital without having to deposit again and again because of margin call.

• 5 years later...

In forex trading, another important consideration for novice trader is the training provided by forex broker. For me, BPRIMES is best for training. They will provide a combination articles, ebooks, videos, e-courses, webinars and seminars free of charge of course. They have advanced interactive video lessons, by watching those videos tutorials anyone can understand easily about forex trading and how to trade. Trading with them offer you 24/5 multi-lingual phone support and live chat.