Is Forex An Uncertain Business?

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Surely, the market forex can't be predicted with certainty and no one can do it. We just be able to make analysis and make prediction using history of market movements. Trader must be discipline if we don't wanna lose our money in forex.

Surely, the market forex can't be predicted with certainty and no one can do it. We just be able to make analysis and make prediction using history of market movements. Trader must be discipline if we don't wanna lose our money in forex.

We can't always make profit every trade, and no one can predict forex markets correctly.

but there's possible that we can make money from forex. We should learn first and make practice using demo account to understand market movement.

Guest gaban

We can't always make profit every trade, and no one can predict forex markets correctly.

but there's possible that we can make money from forex. We should learn first and make practice using demo account to understand market movement.

Yeah, although we can't predict market movement with cerainty, we still be able to get profit in forex, let's use market news from our broker to help us make good analysis, and if we are new in forex, using demo account is very recommended to start trading in forex.

• 8 months later...
Guest gaban

Forex is an uncertain business. we can not predict exactly where the direction of the market. due to many factors that influence market movements. For that, we should be more careful with forex. before the start of trading we must learn to understand the market in demo account

• 6 years later...

It is obviously one of the most amazing feelings when we get our first income. No matter what job or business we are getting it. But It feels wonderful, the joy we can’t say in words, the moment we can’t describe through sentences. I started this business 3 years ago, and my business partner is ForexChief who is the most supportive broker I have found. With their help in forex, my first income was $100. It does not transfer clients' funds to liquidity providers' accounts, and uses its own funds to carry out counterparties' margin requirements, when placing clients' orders to the market. Besides that, the Company does not keep clients' funds deposited by means of digital currencies in the wallets of payment systems.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, broforex51 said:

No. Why forex is an uncertain business? It doesn't make sense. Im trading with FreshForex, it is all free, no commission, free stop loss order, no swap and FreshForex give me some bonuses. It is interesting to trade with FreshForex. 

It is uncertain because profits are not guaranteed and odds are skewed against you because of transaction costs. Thankfully I trade with Hotforex which has the lowest trading costs among all brokers. 

• 4 weeks later...

Traders should be much more focused on the quality of the trade than the number of trade because you can make a good profit every month with only 1 or 2 large trade. It's okay if you don't trade for a week, you have to understand that. Many traders have the impression that they must be trading all the time or are missing the opportunity.

How it can be uncertain business? I have the best experience with FreshForex, FreshForex allow me to do scalping without limitation, even I can use hedging strategy. Spread as low as 0, it is perfect to do scalping. It is good and there is no hidden terms. I am very very satisfied with FreshForex. 

• 3 years later...

Being a financial market, Forex is always an uncertain and risky market where brokers serve as an intermediary. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, allows traders with a reliable mt5 platform, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and high security of funding.

All trading inevitably involves risks, and forex trading is no exception. Therefore, attention is given to risk management and proficiency. This is done to ensure that traders can effectively manage risks and execute trading optimally with the Tickmill broker.