Day Trading Or Swing Trading

Guest johnsmith00710

• 2 weeks later...

Scalpers make good profits however this technique is not recommended for new traders as most of the scalping is profitable during the news release when the market becomes highly volatile.

Yeah scalping is a difficult technique you need to spend a lot of time in the market an have predict the market well to earn profit from it.

• 2 weeks later...
Day trading is much harder than swing trading and requires complete focus...its a full time job in itself. you can do good and profitable swing trading while holding another job.

I would say all-in-all day trading is definitely harder because your costs (slippage+bid-ask+commissions) as a fraction of your profits are much higher in day trading compared to swing trading.

However, I am primarily a day trader :)

• 1 year later...

Before picking anyone of this I should explain the major differences of these systems. In day trading you have to put more effort than swing trading. Swing trading allows us to catch a long break. Day trading takes less risk and provides minimum profit margin than swing trading. Swing trading has relatively much bigger profit margin. I prefer swing trading. My broker AAFX helps me to do swing trading by giving me 1:2000 leverage as swing trading need bigger balance margin.

On 6/28/2016 at 4:14 PM, dashinghunk said:

I prefer day trading as it earns me a lot and also it is quite efficient way of making money in small time.

Day trading might be good however better to have a mix strategy but the major focus is to earning pips, more the pips and more the money we will earn at the end of day.

The learning process is mandatory for us to do, because the exercise will be able to improve the skills and trading ability that we have. To jump into a real account is an option to be able to select well, and if the skill is less than we do not push too much, because its risk is great

• 2 weeks later...

Archived