...possible 'serial Hacker' On The Loose

skylady

Just received this message from Matthew of MCF: ...possible 'Serial Hacker' on the loose

...seems there is A hacker on the loose I recieved this from the MNO Admin today please read

...have you noticed how many programs experienced downtime issues lately and even got hacked? Well, I can tell you I had my doubts about that as well because it’s very strange that they are all getting the same issues at the same time. Somebody suggested that it’s because of the GoldCoders script that had some flaws found by hackers trying to freak into many good programs – a recent example is the demise of SecureDailyFunds just after 3 days after the launch due to the hacking incident and the impossibility to logging into the accounts of such programs like SmartTradersInv and EmperorFunds that are both using a licensed GoldCoders script (I had to move the both programs to Waiting status on MNO for the time being). Others blamed a serial hacker and I even received one email to my inbox today telling me that one particular hacker made much money by hacking the databases of well-known HYIPs and stating that their security level cannot be considered safe. I don’t know if this message can be trusted but I’m just republishing it anyway to hear your feedback and discuss the issue with program admins:

“Dear admin, let me describe short. In recent day you may see some programs had problem with their database. This is not a server crash. All done by me. I earned $50k in 1 day by attack to most well-know hyips. just want to notify you, never say about security in webhostings like DdosWiz, Koddos, BlackLotus or … i can hack any of them in second. If you don’t bealive, just give me your username and program name which locate in these webhostings, i will change your info as easily.”

Archived