Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

Rate this topic

Guest Forex Optimum

There are a lot of problems on exchanges. Some time ago I was engaged in arbitration on Exmo, it had the best conditions. But transfers often hung for weeks. Support just simply can't handle complaints. At that time the attractiveness of arbitration directly depended rather on the problems of the exchange itself. With the fall of the crypto market this year, the volumes decreased, besides, there were bots, with the speed of which no traders can compete. Arbitration became unprofitable and I had to leave. For old times ' sake, I sometimes wonder how things are going. Manual trading is possible, of course, but it's still very troubling.

• 1 month later...

Well, the situation is not very clear with the cryptocurrency market now as the government of the states can't agree on a single decision on the prohibition or legalization. In this regard, I don't recommend trading with crypt from the top 5, but rather the top 10. I trade with a little known crypt on Forex Optimum. There are a bunch of different brokers, but the terms are +- the same everywhere, and 0% commission is offered only by Forex Optimum. I trade with the little known cryptocurrencies because the news don't intact so much with them and don't affect their rise or fall as indirectly as bitcoin.

I have a lot in common with Forex Optimum. But about trading with a little-known crypt I can argue. There is more chance to get some kind of money on the side. My broker has 17 or 20 cryptocurrencies and I trade the top five, because if whales come out of a small crypt, you will be left with a donut hole.

• 2 weeks later...

At risk option, it's definitely more profitable to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. The period is a controversial issue. There are 2 options for possible events. 1 - buy at the bottom and remember about your purchase in 5 years and become the richest man in Babylon. Or 2 - lose everything.

• 2 weeks later...

In any case you won't lose if trading with known cryptocurrencies. Everything's not that simple as it seems. You have to know how to lose. If, for example, to scalp, this is a great opportunity to climb on the small fluctuations of the rate. Forex Optimum provides an opportunity to do so because of the rapid closing of orders. And pips lovers 100% have work here as well. I advise you not to ask which crypt to trade with, but to read the news, and draw conclusions based on them.

• 1 month later...

I studied the broker site in detail, but I didn’t figure out the Forex Optimum special offers. Please help me understand what it means "you can not withdraw bonuses"? The site says that they can be used for tradig. And why are they made then, if they can not be withdrawn. It is illogical.

Guest Linop

With the bonus system, everything is difficult here, like in fact at other brokers. If you are new to trading, this system is not familiar for you at all. The fact is that they give you up to 100% of the amount of your deposit. And the money is deposited non to the main account, but to the bonus one. This means that you can use this money only if real money runs out. You can trade bonuses, but you can only withdraw the net profit. Otherwise, they would have gone bankrupt a long time ago if everyone was allowed to withdraw bonus funds.

Yes! Their system is usual. There is no scam, you justhave to get used to not counting on these bonus funds. This is something like a cashback. It is best to earn on an affiliate program. There the money is good and you can immediately withdraw them.

• 2 weeks later...

You're paid for attracted customers. I don’t quite understand this mechanism, but in theory you’re just given some amount of money for someone who signs up through your link. It is best to write to support on the site or see the video on YouTube. There they all talk in detail about all the issues.

You do not need YouTube. everything is simple there. You share the link with your friends, then they follow this link and register. For each person who signs up, you get,say, $ 20. Further you will receive a percent every month from this person from their trade and turnover. The more trading customers, the more money you can get. The site states that their partners receive an average of $ 15,000 each. I don’t get so much of course, but my 300-400 per month is easy.

I'm trading with ForexOptimum and opened a scalper account, it is strange that scalper account has $10 commission, because if I'm doing scalping, my profit is small, that's why it called "scalping" so my profit is gone when ForexOptimum charge me for a commission

• 3 weeks later...

Don't speak bullshit! Only extra special partners get 15 thousand. This broker specifies that rewards are paid from the part of the spread of orders made by brought clients. Taking not so high Forex optimum spreads in consideration, trading volumes should be huge. Shit, I would pay a tone for an opportunity to check their statistics out.

Guest Linop

These dividends were an unpleasant surprise for me. I sold AAPL shares in February and did not close the order 5 days before the day of register fixation. The amount charged in comparison with the total volume of the order was not very large, but it was still unpleasant.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Linop

Dividends are paid at the discretion of the board of directors of the company. Payments can be done at any time, that is, at least every month. Therefore, we must constantly monitor this business.