Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

Rate this topic

Guest Forex Optimum

I'll add that when registering an account for Lamm on Optimum, each trader sets a commission reward from investors who decided to copy his orders.  Commission is retained for each closed profitable order on the investor's account, and then it's reserved on a special retention account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Generally, it's true. You just need to understand that a lot of things depend on the trader, whose deals are copied. And of course, you need to take into account the fact that a part of the profit will be taken as a compensation. The compensation percent is of course discussed in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I've invested in lamm on optimum. And I'm going to do it again. Although I chose this trader almost randomly, I didn't even look at the top of the rating. My modest budget won't have much of an impact. But I grew for 22% in a month. It's a record for me. (Deducting the compensation for a trader).

This service is actually practised by a lot of people and it becomes more and more popular, especially among newbies or people, who don't have enough money for trading. There's almost no risk here. And you get profit mostly all the time. Of course, unless the broker doesn't trick you. With optimum, everything is clear and transparent.

• 4 weeks later...

My broker forex optimum has some very attractive features for vip clients. You can get an accumulative bonus for your deposit starting from 26,8%, cashback for your trading account starting from 20% and compensation of negative swaps. The only thing left to do is to create a deposit of 10k$. And with this broker, in my opinion, I've got a pretty good chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex optimum has a bonus for the first deposit on the standard account. If you deposit 100% or more, you get a 50% bonus. It can increase the profitability pretty significantly. Of course it won't be simply added to your real deposit. You'll need to fulfill it. I think you get 3$ per lot. But it's not bad at all I think.

On the standard account you can also get 100% to your deposit. But you need to have 500%, and this bonus is only for margin. But it can't more than 3000$ and you'll also need to fulfill it at the rate of 3$ per lot. You can also use a security deposit on a standard account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The security deposit is available only for those who have passed the full verification on the standard account and has the vip status. It's offered only for trading and can't be withdrawn. The broker decides how big the bonus should be. It can be from 50 to 100 percent.

I'll also mention that the security deposit can be very useful in order to temporary maintain trades when you get drawdowns. And if you don't top up your account in two days, the bonus will be cancelled and you'll also lose the profit you got with the help of this bonus. But if you deposit money, you keep all the profit.

• 4 weeks later...

The idea of switching from a broker to a crypto exchange cannot withstand criticism, frankly. Markets are now waiting for a new crisis. The interest in cryptos is steadily reducing now, and with it the quotations and volatility decrease, too. In addition, crypto exchanges have extremely limited functionality, it is more difficult to trade, and there is a service fee for each transaction, an average of 0.2% per transaction.

Indeed, on exchanges it makes sense to buy some of the assets and not the others, but in general, placing long positions in a shrinking market is unprofitable by definition. Yes, dash will grow against bitcoin and in the end of the settlement period you will get more of this cryptocurrency, but in general, dash itself will fall against the dollar. In all this uncertainty, the cryptocurrency portfolio will eventually become cheaper. It makes sense to go to the exchange to get the best price for cryptocurrency exchange. It's useful for professional miners, for example.