-spreads as low as 1 pip
-built in One Click Trading + Streaming News with the MT4 platform
-EU Regulated & Licensed Broker
-superior customer support
-instant deposits with zero fees
-leverage from 1:1 to 888:1
-$100,000 non expiring demo account
-being able to access 7 platforms from one account
-99.35% of all orders executed in less than 1 sec.
-strict NO re-quotes policy – NO Virtual Dealer plug-in
-100% execution rate – no rejection of orders
-webinars, seminars & Video Tutorials
-XEM Mac MT4 - Metatrader 4 for the Mac
-Trading Competitions all cash prizes

==>> http://ow.ly/eX4LO

---------------------------------------------
http://stockmarkettradingtools1.blogspot.co.uk

Guest mrtrade222

Trade with the powerful XM MIRROR TRADER platform to access a large database of real-time trading strategies, market sentiment analysis, charts and oscillators 24 hours a day.

Benefit from the buy and sell signals of professional traders instantly. Execute your trades manually, semi-automatically or automatically based on the strategies of your choice.

XM MIRROR TRADER is based on the concept of social trading, bringing together traders and strategy developers worldwide. This enables you to develop a whole portfolio of well-tested strategies, compare your own strategies with those used by successful traders for better results, and even share your strategies with your fellow traders.

As a powerful tool for risk management, XM MIRROR TRADER excludes emotions that can negatively affect your trading decisions. With the help of an impressive database of proven strategies, you can select those that best fit your investment goals and execute your trades objectively.

Execution Types

With XM MIRROR TRADER you gain direct access to a large database of trading strategies. Real-time signals, charting tools and indicators help you make the right trading decisions, or even generate further strategic ideas before you execute your trades manually.
You can have your trades executed automatically according to the trading strategies you have previously added to your strategy portfolio.
By choosing the trades you wish to mirror to your own trading account, you can opt for semi-automatic trade execution.

XM Mirror Trader Main Features

• Live market charts with customizable time frames, indicators, oscillators and market sentiments help you follow and analyse markets.
  • The publisher feature allows you to instantly share your trading history in the social media by simply posting a link to Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin.
  • You can set up strategy filters according to your investment criteria.
  • With the help of the strategy performance feature, you can monitor the performance of each single strategy and choose those that best suit your own trades.
  • You can improve your risk management, by setting up automatic stop and limit values for every position opened with a specific trading strategy. You can also set a maximum loss for each strategy in the portfolio.
  • The T-score feature indicates how each strategy performs on a scale of 1 to 10, so that you can assess momentum and stability before you use them to your trades.
  • The watch list enables you to view strategies of interest and even see their performance before adding them to your strategy portfolio.

How to Start Using XM Mirror Trader

All you need to have to start trading with XM Mirror Trader is an XM live account with a minimum deposit of USD200. Alternatively, you can also try out the demo version first and develop your trading strategies without risking your capital.

• 5 years later...

Therefore, short selling refers to the practice of selling an asset that you do not yet own. I do both long and short trading to make more money from my trading via Bprimes broker. A trade is considered to be long when it involves the purchase of an asset. A trade is considered to be short when it is sale of property not yet owned, or perhaps purchased on margin.

Combining the right platform with a forex broker that offers low spreads, fast execution speeds and a suitable leverage can be the difference between success and failure on currency markets. That is why I choose Bprimes platform because it has all above qualities and many more what a retail forex trader want. Choosing the best forex trading platform for your trading style and strategies is one of the most critical decisions when currency trading.

With a Forex broker that offers fast execution speeds, narrow spreads, suitable leverage and so many other important things which allows a trader should choose. The right broker selection is major duty to a trader. Forex4you is my right broker with whom I am trading.  From them I get low trading spread from 0 pips, high leverage 1:1000, fast execution support, low transaction cost, low margin, low commission and other facilities.

With a Forex broker that offers fast execution speeds, narrow spreads, suitable leverage and so many other important things which allows a trader should choose. The right broker selection is major duty to a trader. Forex4you is my right broker with whom I am trading.  From them I get low trading spread from 0 pips, high leverage 1:1000, fast execution support, low transaction cost, low margin, low commission and other facilities.

The demo account is a great facility for newbies in forex that is provided by the forex broker. You can try and experience real trading without investing real money. It is used to learn and improve trading skills. You cannot simply withdraw and deposit real money into the demo account, but all other functions are the same as in the real account. I've been using the TP Global FX demo account for about 3 months now I'm using their real account.

According to the big traders, only the most powerful analysis of the knowledge of trading can bring success in this place of volatile trading, but practically in spite of the good knowledge of trading it is not at all possible to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without reliable support from a credible broker trading, because the broker can definitely influence the result of our trading. That's why I am now with AAFX which always guarantees a wide range of trading technologies, including superior execution and security of funds for any investment. So, I feel safe and comfortable at all times during trading.