Investing In Forex It Is Better Then Investing Money In Share Market.

Rate this topic

Hlw my dear friend

Today i want tell you that it is lots of times better then invest our money on forex rather then invest in share market.Share market is a risky market also there are no option to learn share business but we can learn forex easily also there are huge chance to earn profit from forex rather then share market.So i think it would be profitable for us if we invest our money on Forex.What do you think?

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Guest gaban

Because forex have many advantages. Some of the advantages of Forex trading are as follows:

24 hours trading

High levels of liquidity

No commission

Steady trading prospects

Yeah, that's the reason I'm trading in forex. And with the maximum leverage provided by a broker, I could trade with small capital. We can trade at any time, and that's why I chose to be a part-time trader in forex for now.

• 2 years later...

I feel I can say easily having experience in both of these, as I have done Stock Exchange plus Forex, so with comparing both exactly to each other, I can say with certainty that Foorex is definitely way ahead due to various reason, but biggest of them all is brokers. Here I am getting unbelievably good chance to win 1000 USD prize without making any effort with just 100 dollar deposit due to their amazing contest of raffle tickets while this is not possible in any Stock broker!

• 5 years later...

Trading is an art. Everyone can not make money from this market. It needs very much experience and online knowledge. If you have both these qualities than the forex is a very suitable place for you to earn money. you also need a helping hand in your very difficult situation while trading.

A broker can help you to get rid of frustration arise at the time of trading. I always take help from my broker Forex4you when i face any problem to take any difficult decision. They help me with their innovative ideas and most of the time they help me to make money from this market with a minimum risk.

Forex market is open 24 hours and it is the only market in the whole world in which millions of people are trading all the time. While the stock market is different from every country and it does not remain open all day, due to which there are very few people who can trade in it. This is the reason why there is more chance of earning profit in the forex market than the stock market.