Exactly What Profit Do You Think?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Profit is the result that we will get out of a business. We can make a profit when trading if we could analyze the market properly and can minimize the risk that we will receive, namely loss that we will get.

Guest gaban

Profit is the goal of the traders in forex trading. But we have to remember, not only are there profit in forex, there is a risk that we must bear. We must have a good knowledge and understanding.

Profit is the goal of the traders in forex trading. But we have to remember, not only are there profit in forex, there is a risk that we must bear. We must have a good knowledge and understanding.

Profit and loss is something that can not be separated in a business. And we ought to understand the forex trading properly so that we can get what we want in forex trading. Keep doing practice regularly to hone our trading skills and of course we have to trade with good money management

Guest gaban

Profit and loss is something that can not be separated in a business. And we ought to understand the forex trading properly so that we can get what we want in forex trading. Keep doing practice regularly to hone our trading skills and of course we have to trade with good money management

Sure, a trader should have good money management skills, without it, any capital that we use for trading, will be exhausted. And I'm sure, traders who have good money management skills, would be able to get the maximum results with the existing capital.

profits in the forex business depends on the trader himself. a few things I would suggest are:

1. understand about the characteristics of the pair to be used as a pair trading such as the EU, GU or EJ

2. understand the technical and fundamental character that you use

3. Always use SL and TP as part of the risk management

4. Do not rush in making a decision to enter the market if you are not sure

5. If you have the wrong step, you should stop trading beforehand and let your mind calm down

• 5 years later...

Some traders will want to make big profits and trade for a living. I am trading for living and making big profits with the regulated broker called Bprimes. All good trading systems are under pinned by a strong method of risk control so while all the various methods which make money have different ways of doing so they all have robust money management which is in place to preserve account equity.

• 1 month later...

Let me start by saying that I am very pleased with the service offered by my broker Bprimes. As a prior trader, I tested out their trading platforms and I must say that it provides me a better experience than ever before. This is a broker with great variety of account to choose for and still found their services are very appealing and up to the mark. I suggest this broker for all to trade with.