Reason For Joining Forex Market

Rate this topic

Forex is called foreign exchange market . here a person can make a career of self employment . a person can be employment joining and trading forex . a person can fulfill his demands which are related financially . a person can earn money from his knowledge . without investment he can join in forex trading by making bonus money from mt5 forum .

what do you think ? share your opinion .

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

I guess by choosing a good broker can be seen from the incident some time ago that shocked the forex business, which stopped operations liberty reserve as one of the reliable payment method but eventually went bankrupt.

whether the broker reaction to this incident???

many brokers block withdrawals and do not let traders withdraw their funds that were deposited via Liberty Reserve

Only FBS have no restrictions for withdrawal! the funds are very safe.

Guest gaban

There are several reasons which made ​​me decide to trade in forex. And one reason is the forex is a business that is flexible, does not need a standard working hours, because forex is a 24 hour market, we can trade anytime while market is opening.

Guest gaban
I guess by choosing a good broker can be seen from the incident some time ago that shocked the forex business, which stopped operations liberty reserve as one of the reliable payment method but eventually went bankrupt.
whether the broker reaction to this incident???
many brokers block withdrawals and do not let traders withdraw their funds that were deposited via Liberty Reserve
Only FBS have no restrictions for withdrawal! the funds are very safe.

It is one of the risks of forex trading business. And I am sure that each broker has attempted to provide the best related the closing of Liberty Reserve.

I also believe that my broker also has provide the best.

With more than $1.5 trillion USD being traded daily, the foreign exchange market has managed to become the world's largest financial market, over the last three decades. With the large minimum deal sizes and rigid financial requirements, the Forex market, till recently, was not explored by the common trader or individual investor. But now the average investors can also engage in Forex trading. Some of the advantages of Forex trading are as follows:

• 24 hours trading
  • High levels of liquidity
  • No commission
  • Steady trading prospects

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

With more than $1.5 trillion USD being traded daily, the foreign exchange market has managed to become the world's largest financial market, over the last three decades. With the large minimum deal sizes and rigid financial requirements, the Forex market, till recently, was not explored by the common trader or individual investor. But now the average investors can also engage in Forex trading. Some of the advantages of Forex trading are as follows:

• 24 hours trading
  • High levels of liquidity
  • No commission
  • Steady trading prospects
Yeah, that's the reason I'm trading in forex. And with the maximum leverage provided by a broker, I could trade with small capital. We can trade at any time, and that's why I chose to be a part-time trader in forex for now.

Yeah, that's the reason I'm trading in forex. And with the maximum leverage provided by a broker, I could trade with small capital. We can trade at any time, and that's why I chose to be a part-time trader in forex for now.

reasons that make me happy with the forex business is cash liquidity. with little capital, we can achieve a profit. this can be done, because FBS provide low spreads on my micro account.

Guest gaban

reasons that make me happy with the forex business is cash liquidity. with little capital, we can achieve a profit. this can be done, because FBS provide low spreads on my micro account.

Beside that, we also can trade without having deposit first, we can take advantage of no deposit bonus from broker that we're using now. I see there are several brokers which offer this promo. have you trade using the posting bonus?

Beside that, we also can trade without having deposit first, we can take advantage of no deposit bonus from broker that we're using now. I see there are several brokers which offer this promo. have you trade using the posting bonus?

Being a successful trader is not as easy back your hand. We must continue to learn, continue to develop the science and practice. We can learn from any source, as long as we continue to expand both knowledge and practice though trading utilizing demo accounts, then the time will show us the results. The success of a trader is not Achieved in the blink of an eye, but through the process and no small sacrifice.

Guest gaban

Being a successful trader is not as easy back your hand. We must continue to learn, continue to develop the science and practice. We can learn from any source, as long as we continue to expand both knowledge and practice though trading utilizing demo accounts, then the time will show us the results. The success of a trader is not Achieved in the blink of an eye, but through the process and no small sacrifice.

Of course, if we wanna be a successful trader in forex, we should continue to learn and make practice to improve our trading skill. We should learn from our experience too, because it will give us valuable lesson.

Of course, if we wanna be a successful trader in forex, we should continue to learn and make practice to improve our trading skill. We should learn from our experience too, because it will give us valuable lesson.

Learn from our experience and don't forget to learn from other traders exeprience too, although we didn't experience it by my self, but we can know which the right thing to do. Use demo account to make practice.

Want to try to test your trading skills? be Trader of The Month at Armada Market and get $ 500.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Learn from our experience and don't forget to learn from other traders exeprience too, although we didn't experience it by my self, but we can know which the right thing to do. Use demo account to make practice.

Want to try to test your trading skills? be Trader of The Month at Armada Market and get $ 500.

If we wanna test our trading skill, we can utilize trading contest, both demo contest or real contest. We will get many experience from it. And it's one of reason why i'm trading in forex, we will also get prize if we can win this contest. I never won trading contest from InstaForex, but i'll continue to try.

• 5 years later...

I feel extremely fortunate that I trade through a broker like BPRIMES which is awesome because they have no restrictions or hidden policy which means I can trade with scalping easily. They are dedicated to providing competitive rates for all traders. I have the proper support from them and due to their lowest transaction cost, I can enjoy my exact profit all the time. I feel quite safe and lucky working with such a good broker like them.