Tradefort - Tradefort.ws

Official discussion thread for TradeFort at TopGoldForum.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).

- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

TradeFort trademark was founded in 2010 by the team of professionals with huge experience in the international financial services, financial broking services for private/corporate customers and in financial software development.

You may choose any instrument to trade on! We glad to offer You:

Currencies

Indices

Metals

CFD on american shares

and FUTURES

As well, we are pleased to offer our new Clients a no-deposit welcome bonus of $5 USD! Just open a real trading accout in TradeFort and start earning your money with the company’s funds! This is a great opportunity to earn profits without taking a risk with your own money, as well as to test your skills and trading strategies in real market conditions.

And so more, we have developed the unique system of bonus accruals with the unique conditions - up to 50% of every deposit!

Besides, we glad to offer:

Dividends on free funds on account (10% per year)

Virtual Private Server (VPS) for automatic trading systems - free for Tradefort clients

Fast Depositing/Withdrawing funds

Leverage from 1:10 up to 1:1000

Daily technical and fundamental analytics and Forex News

Really profitable and convenient partnership programms

Friendly and responsive technical support

Convenient personal Trader’s Room

You can find more info at www.tradefort.ws or post your question here!

• 1 month later...
Hello!

Just to remind: new MetaTrader 4 Trading Terminal build is available.

MetaTrader 4 Trading Terminal Build 500: managing trading levels from chart and access to Code Base from the terminal

The build adds new features to MetaTrader 4 trading platform:

Managing trading levels from chart using drag'n'drop

Access of MQL4 applications to Code Base from the terminal using drag'n'drop

Company's web site tab in the client terminal

Besides, the new build fixes a number of errors in trading signals operation and implements many minor improvements.

• 2 weeks later...
Dear traders, in connection with the international standards to combat money laundering, as well as to ensure the safety of your withdrawals, TradeFort joined the following rules:

Each trader must have a personal electronic wallet that belongs only to him. The use of an individual trader's wallet by third parties is prohibited.

If you and other traders of TradeFort used the same wallet to deposit and withdraw money, you need to verify your account (if you have not done it before), register your own wallet, top-up your account with this wallet for the minimum amount of deposit, and after that all deposits and withdrawals will be made using this wallet.

Payment cards Payoneer can be used to withdraw profits only. For example, you deposited 100 USD and your profit now is 30 USD. In this case, you can withdraw to your Payoneer card the profit of $ 30 USD.

Each partner should have its own individual e-wallet that belongs only to him. The use of individual partner’s wallet by third parties is prohibited.

If the partner has used his wallet together with other traders or partners such the partner must:

A. Complete the verification procedure in the company

B. Register your personal e-wallet

C. To verify this new purse in the TradeFort by replenishing it with an amount of the minimum deposit.

We wish you good luck in your trading!

TradeFort

Dear traders, we are pleased to inform you that we have introduced new trading opportunities for you on FOREX - currency pairs with zero spread!

The main feature of this type of contracts is that spread for these currency pairs is set to be ZERO. The commission for trading with these currency pairs will be charged. Commission is specified in the contract specifications. This innovation is aimed at optimizing some trading strategies as well as further expanding the range of trading opportunities offered by our company.
Currency pairs without spread available for all types of contracts, and have the suffix – nospr so you can find them in trading terminal.
We hope, that this innovation will help you to trade with us more comfortably and productively.
Sincerely, TradeFort

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LogToDog

Hello! I joined your company two weeks ago. I have a question. Sorry for asking it here. But I have my own reasons for it. Why deposit bonus doesn't support the positions at the time of drawdown?

Thank you for the answer

Hello! I joined your company two weeks ago. I have a question. Sorry for asking it here. But I have my own reasons for it. Why deposit bonus doesn't support the positions at the time of drawdown?

Thank you for the answer

Hello! Thank you for the question!

If deposit bonus could be included in trading it might be a situation similar to borrowing - some brokers used to let traders use deposit bonus funds for trading but if trader lose his own funds and bonus funds the lost sum which was taken from deposit bonus is deducted with the next deposit of the trader. So this is the risk for both trader and company.

Sincerely, TradeFort

Guest gery dum dum

hi. my question is about new zero spreads. i have not registered yet, just want to clarify some moments. the specified commission is for what lot size? can i use deposit bonus in future for trading on these pairs? can i test them with your no deposit bonus? if yes, how much time i have to register and provide documents for verification? are these pairs able for all the types of accounts? can i trade on flex account? i mean the spread is floating (i have just checked it on your site) on flex account - how can i trade with no spread pairs on flex? and what is the excellence on trading on these no spread pairs ?

hi. my question is about new zero spreads. i have not registered yet, just want to clarify some moments.

Hello! Thank you for the questions!

the specified commission is for what lot size?

Commission is set per 1 standard lot.

can i use deposit bonus in future for trading on these pairs?

You can use your own funds for trading. Deposit bonus funds can't be used for trading. Please read bonus conditions:

http://www.tradefort.ws/clients/bonus/deposit_bonus/

can i test them with your no deposit bonus? if yes, how much time i have to register and provide documents for verification?

Yes, sure you can! Just pass the verification and get 5$ no deposit bonus. Usually verification takes 1-4 hours during 1 working day depending on the number of verification requests. You have 10 days from the date of profile registration to pass verification and get welcome bonus.

are these pairs able for all the types of accounts? can i trade on flex account? i mean the spread is floating (i have just checked it on your site) on flex account - how can i trade with no spread pairs on flex? and what is the excellence on trading on these no spread pairs ?

Currency pairs without spread available for all types of contracts, and have the suffix – nospr so you can find them in trading terminal. The main feature of this type of contracts is that spread for these currency pairs is set to be ZERO. The commission for trading with these currency pairs will be charged. Commission is specified in the contract specifications. This innovation is aimed at optimizing some trading strategies as well as further expanding the range of trading opportunities offered by our company.

• You don't have to consider the difference between Bid and Ask while calculating the position and convert spread to another currency. Commission is fixed for every currency pair and doesn't depend on the currency rates. Also commission is constant and doesn't depend on any factors. For example, spread for USDJPY may vary from 15 to 22$ depending on the currency rate of USDJPY
  • When you open the position in PL field your current result is zero instead of minus, so the trader feels much more secure while opening a trade. Commission size is noted in a separate field.
  • You don't have to consider Ask while opening Buy and Sell position because Ask is always equal to Bid. It makes the analysis of trading for newbies easier
  • You also do not have to consider the difference between Ask and Bid while using experts and indicators
  • The results of trading and additional charges become more evident. The result of trade is displayed separately, so the commission for trade. Charges which were indicated in spread and were hard to calculate are clear for the trader from now

Sincerely, TradeFort

Guest gery dum dum

hi

ok. thank you for the answer.
i have one question regarding so called flex newbie account:

i found no conditions at tradefort.ws but i opened it with the hope to get welcome bonus and test some stretegies for cents trading. how does it function?

hi

ok. thank you for the answer.

i have one question regarding so called flex newbie account:

i found no conditions at tradefort.ws but i opened it with the hope to get welcome bonus and test some stretegies for cents trading. how does it function?

Hello! Thank you for the question!

Welcome bonus is not available for Flex newbie accounts. The main feature of this account type is that if your transaction is closed with a loss, in a few seconds you will be credited a compensation equal to 10% of the recorded loss. This is a no swap USD cents account with the leverage 1:1000

http://www.tradefort.ws/clients/conditions/newbie/

Sincerely, TradeFort

Dear Traders!

We would like to remind you that a few months ago we launched special type of accounts for beginners – FLEX NEWBIE! The main feature of this type of account is that if your transaction is closed with a loss, in a few seconds you will be credited a compensation equal to 10% of the recorded loss. 10% of all unprofitable trades will be back to your account and can be re-used in trading, or you can withdraw it, without any limitations!

For the last several months we have compensated to our clients more than 55 thousand dollars!

In order to participate in this program, you just click the link "to open FLEX NEWBIE", and start to learn FOREX trading with less risks and to make more money with our compensation of 10% for all unprofitable trades.

The detailed terms and conditions about this program you can find at the following link: http://www.tradefort.ws/clients/conditions/newbie/

TradeFort Team

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I'm wondering why there is a commission on Pro type account?

Hello!

Pro account is similar to ECN account. All the trades are led directly to the interbank currency FOREX market that is why the company charge the commission for leading clients' trades to the interbank market. Execution is of the market type. It means that all the requests are operated in 0.2 sec. Minimum deposit is 500 USD, leverage up to 1:100. Entering the market with lower leverage you risk less but you need more funds to start trading

Sincerely, TradeFort

Guest LogToDog

Hello!

Pro account is similar to ECN account. All the trades are led directly to the interbank currency FOREX market that is why the company charge the commission for leading clients' trades to the interbank market. Execution is of the market type. It means that all the requests are operated in 0.2 sec. Minimum deposit is 500 USD, leverage up to 1:100. Entering the market with lower leverage you risk less but you need more funds to start trading

Sincerely, TradeFort

Ok. Then how the futures are traded? I mean that these are the exchange contracts and they are on every account type in your company, right?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LogToDog

Futures are traded by exchange quotes which are provided by our liquidity providers

ok. Then why futures prices on demo account differ from the real market prices?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear traders, we are pleased to inform you that we have introduced new trading opportunities for you on FOREX - currency pairs with zero spread!

The main feature of this type of contracts is that spread for these currency pairs is set to be ZERO. The commission for trading with these currency pairs will be charged. Commission is specified in the contract specifications. This innovation is aimed at optimizing some trading strategies as well as further expanding the range of trading opportunities offered by our company.
Currency pairs without spread available for all types of contracts, and have the suffix – nospr so you can find them in trading terminal.
We hope, that this innovation will help you to trade with us more comfortably and productively.
Sincerely, TradeFort

Archived