Can A Student Be A Good Trader?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Perhaps, if they are willing to learn and understand the forex. And I see now that many students are trading in forex. This is be evidence that they are able to manage the time that they have for learning forex and also doing their duties as a student.

A student can be a trader, he does not have to sacrifice study time, forex can be studied in his spare times, and the exercises can be done by using a demo account. Of course we do not expect a student to become forex master instantly, because they still have to focus on education. Start studying and practicing forex since be a student will be very useful when a student is ready to pursue the world of forex after their education is complete. Because at that moment, science of about its forex already quite a lot and experience which in can during undergo while school are also already enough.

Guest gaban

Sure, just use the spare time to learn trading. And use that time as possible, there is a demo account, and the student should use it to learn it first.

• 2 months later...

Sure, just use the spare time to learn trading. And use that time as possible, there is a demo account, and the student should use it to learn it first.

Exactly, they can learn trading in their spare time. If they have enough knowledge and have willing to learn, i believe that we can be good trader in forex. People are in forex also can be good trader, it depends on ourselves how we do it.

Exactly, they can learn trading in their spare time. If they have enough knowledge and have willing to learn, i believe that we can be good trader in forex. People are in forex also can be good trader, it depends on ourselves how we do it.

yes, everything is dependent on the individual self. If we want to succeed then we should be able to manage yourself. A student, if it can manage itself, it is not impossible if he will be successful in forex. With a lot of practice and all these things will be easy.Pada basically if we want to try, we can surely succeed in forex.

• 3 months later...
Guest eko_pipsmaker

Yes,specially when they are really interested they will be able to be a good trader.

Yups, each person will able to learn forex and even student. Student, I think they will fast learning this, because they are fresh mind and still have good memory...

Yups, each person will able to learn forex and even student. Student, I think they will fast learning this, because they are fresh mind and still have good memory...

I think the way everybody including even students can be successful in the forex business. everything can be learned, especially students have a better understanding of the subject matter. one is a reference to learn forex is http://www.armadamarkets.com/how-to-trade-fx/video-tutorials/. once understood, they could try 15 Eur welcome bonus

Yes, forex is a business that can be done by anyone, not least the students. Students can trade interrupted their activities. Because the forex market is open 24 hours to 5 working days. This is a good medium as learning economics.

Yes, students can pursue forex properly. Depending on how well they divide time between trading with college. If they can manage time well then everything will be fun.

• 2 weeks later...
its good for students because in that part of live learning capabilities are more than any part of life. More over, students are in need of some financial support due to less pocket money in some extent. But here its very important that they should know that trading is a liquid market which depends upon currency pair and time of that day

So for student, it is to be emphasize that they should learn to wait and concentrate for better pair and or some better day like some professional trader

one thing more of some one starts from his student life, time will come when he will be an excellent trader of the world so its better for all students to start their trading right now. Besides this there study should not be affected by trading.

I agree!It would be easy for student if they know their time management for learning.

of course, time management is very important for students if you want both to walk a balance between schools with forex. thus, trading results can be maximized. so that the money obtained can be used to pay for tuition.

You can try $5 free no deposit bonus from FBS. You can use an EA, scalping without restriction.

In Armada Markets provide 15 Euro Welcome bonus, EA , Scalping without restriction too :)

The different is the spread. i think my broker is more lowest comparing with yours broker. I think forex is a good choice for students to make a money.

• 3 weeks later...

The instaforex, we can get a bonus post for real trading account. it can be used by students to start real trading account. if you have a good trading skills that will make a profit.