To Show Some Proofs or Not?

Guest Rose223

do you want me to make an edited payment proof? I will make one for you...hold your breath..

yes thanks if you have time to do it then show them here how it's done. but maybe some people have already seen them on youtube videos or some other tutorial of photoshop. B) just to clarify we're not teaching members to fake their payment proofs but to prove that it can really be done by sites that want to scam us. B)

• 4 weeks later...

@neng

I think if you wanted to know if the site is honest site or not, you must check the payment proof which is shared in the images. I don't know for other people, if me I will do that.

how do you know which one is real payment proof? it can be fake payment proof. i don't know how to choose the real one from the fake one, and i would like to know too about how to make fake payment proof because if i know, i will be cheated again by those bad creatures who want to deceive me.

@cnbc

If you wanted to check it out, if the payment proof from LR, I can know it easily with posting all informations there to LR site. There is facility to know about transactions which ever happened in LR. If there is transaction, so that was real payment proof.

yes i remember this way of tracking the transfer on LR. you just go to transfer search and input the details of the transaction. :smile:

yes i remember this way of tracking the transfer on LR. you just go to transfer search and input the details of the transaction. :smile:

i do not like the transaction search function of LR. they only give out the last few days of the transactoin. maybe they do that for security purposes.

Archived