To Show Some Proofs or Not?

Guest Rose223

Guest Rose223

Let's face it there are a lot of members here who are promoting an affiliate site, or anything that do let us earn money online.

But the question is, is it necessary to show some proofs of earnings or just put the referral link?

What is your opinion?

It is necessary and should be mandatory that before a member will post an affiliate link, he or she should also post a link to show a proof that he or she got paid from that certain site.

At least in this manner, it will not just be a bunch of scam sites luring around here just appear to be using a different site names. So everybody will therefore have the opportunity to earn the legitimate and get paid as well.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jutawan

I do agree with Jwood, payment proof increase the confidence of other new/potential members that they will also get paid after joining a truely genuine paid site/program.

Everyone needs to post the actual payments you receive...

The $ amount can be xxxed out, if you'd rather...

As has been mentioned before, anyone can say they've been paid...

We, as members, need to see the payment...

This is why members check out programs, to see what's being said about them and if anyone is getting paid... so yup, ya need to post your payments, that's the only way to show the program is paying...

Ofcourse I'm referring to the 'money making' programs... and posts are not allowed to have links, only the Topic... {there are a few exceptions, but they apply to Admins. only} :thumbup:

Thanks Guys & Gals,

skylady ;)

• 1 year later...

Yes a payment proof is a very good way to attract people to sign up under you.

I've had trouble finding refs when I was doing ptcs before. People would simply ask "how much do you earn?" If I can't show them payment proof they won't show the slightest interest being your referral.

I think payment proof is necessary. But it is not essential. It is necessary because, how can he attract members to join if he will not present a valid proof or a genuine proof that he is really earning in that site. It is not essential because, members can still join without providing the proof. I hope my message is clear.

Guest phoenix88

Payment proof will not always useful cause someone can easily make a fake one. For example what we found in some PTC sites, do you think the payments are all real ones? I don't think so. Admin of the site and make thousands of them.

Payment proof will not always useful cause someone can easily make a fake one. For example what we found in some PTC sites, do you think the payments are all real ones? I don't think so. Admin of the site and make thousands of them.

Yes, very common in HYIPs too. its very simple for an admin to create two payment processor account. Transfer a large sum to the other one and say in the comment "Payment from xxxx" take a screenshot and promote it in forums.

Yes, very common in HYIPs too. its very simple for an admin to create two payment processor account. Transfer a large sum to the other one and say in the comment "Payment from xxxx" take a screenshot and promote it in forums.

it is really a problem if they post fake or "doctored" payment proof.. if there is a way to know whether the proof is real or not, then much better.

Guest phoenix88

it is really a problem if they post fake or "doctored" payment proof.. if there is a way to know whether the proof is real or not, then much better.

I think we can't detect whether the payment proof (screen-shot) is real or not cause they are using real account and transfer real money.

I think we can't detect whether the payment proof (screen-shot) is real or not cause they are using real account and transfer real money.

yes, i guess so.. but i am saying that i hope that there will come a time that technology will upgrade so that tampered or "doctored" photo can be detected. Ok, maybe I will be the one who can invent that technology, I will call it PJB Tampered-Photo Detector!.. hehehe

Let's face it there are a lot of members here who are promoting an affiliate site, or anything that do let us earn money online.

But the question is, is it necessary to show some proofs of earnings or just put the referral link?

What is your opinion?

yes i think it is necessary to post payment proof although we know that these days

these payment proof can now be tampered

• 5 weeks later...

for me you should add a proof of payments as an evidence that the site really pays. it helps you to get more referrals. but for fake payments i don't know how to handle it lol. can we know the difference of a tampered from real? i guess the first one is full of erasures, not clear enough. :blink: :blink:

for me you should add a proof of payments as an evidence that the site really pays. it helps you to get more referrals. but for fake payments i don't know how to handle it lol. can we know the difference of a tampered from real? i guess the first one is full of erasures, not clear enough. :blink: :blink:

alice, the power of Photoshop eliminates the problem of dirty photos.. il show you example when i go home.. I have some photoshop cleaning with the old scanned photo which has some scratches in it.

alice, the power of Photoshop eliminates the problem of dirty photos.. il show you example when i go home.. I have some photoshop cleaning with the old scanned photo which has some scratches in it.

oh yeah right i almost forgot about photoshop, that's what they use in editing pictures. so even faking this proofs requires hard work i guess. but if you remember the movie "catch me if you can" when there was no software like this before but the guy still fooled a lot of people. :ohmy: :wink:

Ya, I saw that movie too.. I like that one, in fact I still have that movie on my computer. By the way, i have a thread about photoshop. Look at it if you can.. Joke! http://topgoldforum.com/topic/5820-look-what-photoshop-can-do/page__view__getnewpost

glad you have seen that movie too. B) do you want to follow the footsteps of the guy too? lol. i want to see an edited payment proofs through photoshop. anyway i'll just check the link you gave here. i just can't imagine websites doing it just for the sake of getting more members to join them! :wacko:

Archived